Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Hey, I got the idea from another user to make a DD magazine. It's like Shonen Jump except it's not like manga. Here's some info:
To submit any questions or comments please Private Quack Walrus on www.Drunkduck.com. I would like to thank those of you who will participate in the making of the this magazine. To submit your comics please Private Quack Walrus on www.Drunkduck.com.
Submitting Rules
To submit a comic or article it must be made by you and be original, do not send in fan comics or comics or copy an article off the internet. If you do I will automatically delete your message. If something in this magazine is published and is not by you and I am sent a letter saying I violated copyright violations I will give them your address and tell them that you were the one who sent me the article/comic and I did not know something like that existed. The minimum for a comic is one page, the maximum being thirty pages. The minimum for an article is one hundred words, the maximum is one thousand. Anything higher than five hundred words isn’t as likely to be posted in this magazine.
Subscription Offers
To subscribe to this comic magazine just merely Private Quack me how long you would like to receive this comic. You can choose from a one year subscription or a tow year. I will also need your address too. The subscriptions are completely free and I will not bill you. The address you will see on the envelope is either fake or there isn’t one, I do not want anyone knowing where I live, neither do I want them to send me death threats or anything of that matter. Please follow the rules and I will allow you to be featured in my comic.
Other
You do not have to send me monthly submissions of your comic or article. You may post them monthly however if you feel like it. ~Walrus

Now, got any questions?

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I'll be willing to submit any of my comics if you want.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'll be willing to submit any of my comics if you want.
How about the first 14 pages of That Random Paint Comic

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'm in.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Maybe…

Right now I've been planning on participating in one that is not just DD, but this seems maybe better.

I'd feel bad to turn the other guy down, but don't want it done twice…

Maybe…

I'll get back to you.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'm in.

how about the first 16 pages of the 1337 comic?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'm in.

how about the first 16 pages of the 1337 comic?

Sorry Jules that he gets more pages. I finished your section. At least your the first featured comic.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Works for me mate. Do you need me to send them to you or something, or are you just gonna save 'em to your pc or what?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Would I be able to join after the first issue (if there are multiple issues.)?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Works for me mate. Do you need me to send them to you or something, or are you just gonna save 'em to your pc or what?

I'll take care of it.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Would I be able to join after the first issue (if there are multiple issues.)?

yes you may.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Sorry Jules that he gets more pages. I finished your section. At least your the first featured comic.

No it's okay, i don't really mind. Thanks for putting me in this! Do you need me to send you the 14 pages or have you already saved them to your computer?

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'll take care of it.

Awesome thanks mate.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

No it's okay, i don't really mind. Thanks for putting me in this! Do you need me to send you the 14 pages or have you already saved them to your computer?

I'll take care of it. If you could, could you tell evryone you know about this magazine. Also: you made the fromt cover of the magazine.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Awesome, thanks! Where can I see the magazine?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Awesome, thanks! Where can I see the magazine?

I can't show you the magazine until I'm finished with it. I may put the cover on my website: http://www.freewebs.com/drunkpokemon
If you would like a copy of the magazine you will need to give me your address. Since I'm not yet 13 you can send me a profile comment with your address. Then I will mail it to you. If you do not trust me, I could somehow give it to you another way.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Oh that's okay, I'll wait until you're finished with it. I'm trying to add some more people right now.

Sora Sage
Sora Sage
Posted at

Maybe I'll join in a future issue. I'm procrastinating a lot and I don't think either of my comics are worthy ._.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Maybe I'll join in a future issue. I'm procrastinating a lot and I don't think either of my comics are worthy ._.

That's fine, atleast you're volunteering.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

now, do I have any other volunteers before I finish the first issue?

Shadow99
Shadow99
Posted at

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Shadow99 did you mean to post something, if not, i'll just delete your post.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Shadow99 did you mean to post something, if not, i'll just delete your post.

oh yeah, can't do that…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.