Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Senri reached up and broke one side off with his claw to help then get it out. Then he laied down to let then get to work.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange wonders why she has to be the medic…
She pulls out splinters of wood from Senri while kicking Cov awake.
"Get up already wouldja?!"

Posted at

Senri then Started licking where the board was. (He likes to drink/lick blod from wounds remember).

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Alrighty Senri, just don't get a splinter stuck in your ton-"

Orange
Orange
Posted at

(hey cov actually read the other part please…)

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph tries to get up again, this time in a blaze of pain, he howls as his bones crack and his body refuses to move, his legs spazz from the irritated Nerves and he's forced to lay back down, He looks at the sky. Moments ago he was fit as a feather getting his head bashed in by Bunny girls. Now he was maimed and beaten by Sea creatures. Would he live to reach level 3 of this deadly game?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange wonders why Zeph is mumbling to himself, decides he's delirious, and injects some stronger painkillers.

"There ya go…"

Posted at

Senri Sticks out his Tonge with a splinter in it. Orange just shakes her head at what Senri did. Senri pulled it out and closes his mouth. Then the taste of blood was there in his mouth and he started licking the top of it like a dog with some peanut butter would if it was on the roof of its mouth.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange stares at Cov and Senri funny, then lies down.
"God I'm tired…
….zzzzzz…"

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Stares at Senri and begins to laugh at his actions. "Haha, that looks funny…" Then she sits down and begins to wonder what the next level will be like.

Posted at

"Eat?" said a voice hovering over them. "I sure could use something to eat…"

The group (at least, those of the group still conscious) looked upwards to find a man standing in the air, gaunt faced with hunger, black hair tangled with mud and twigs. They could smell him despite the good ten feet between them.

Posted at

Even in the state he was in, Senri stuck his tongue out to breath through his mouth.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange mumbled something about food in her sleep.

Posted at

-Sorry, never read page 2.-

Name: Dirk
Sex: Male

Appearance: Black hair. Gaunt. Slightly more muscular than lithe would entail. Seemingly frail. Walks like he's drunk all the time.
Personality: A dirty and rather argumentative pessimist. While he's not exactly charismatic, he isn't the guy that mobs drive out of town.
Special Traits: blank, Weapons Expert, Illiterate

Favorite Character: N/A.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

-Uhhh… no invisiblity please?-

Posted at

"Wait a second…" he said, catching the chicken wing… "If I'm up here and you're down there… Oh shit." He plummeted to the floor like a graceless falcon, his chin cracking hard into the wood flooring. It felt, he thought, a lot like pain, so he ruled out the possibility of this being a dream. Instead of the obvious question of "Where am I?" he proceeded to howl out explatives at the top of his lungs. It was apparent that he had never brushed his teeth in his life.

Struggling to his feet and clutching his chin, the leg of turkey on the floor forgotten, he looks around while cursing under his breath. He then felt at his side. His sword was missing, too.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Suddenly distraught by a foul smell, Kitty looked around confused. "What's that smell." She looked up and stared at Dirk. With eye's squinting in disgust, Kitty wrapped a scarf over her face in order to cover up her nose.

Posted at

-Haha so is my sword… Well I'm off for the night. If I don't post before you guys go throught the door, just drag me in.-

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange, startled, turned, hit Kitty in the process, and woke up.

"WHAT'S THAT THING RIGHT THERE?….oh.
Hi there!"

Orange gagged as she inhaled.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"What the…OW!" kitty said holding her eye.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph even in his unconsious state could still smell Dirk's foul rank odor, he coughed up blood as a result, his lungs were easily irritated and the blow to the head had done none better to fix his ailments. He looked at Dirk, he wished badly to plug his nose and run around screaming "OH MY FRIGGIN GOD MAN TAKE A SHOWER FOR THE LOVE OF!" But he couldn't barely make out 3 words. "Kit…ty… wa..te.r… please…" And he only used breath on what he needed. His throat was parched, and he needed something to clear out the blood with.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Oops, sorry about that…

So what do you think is gonna be where ever we go next?"

Orange grabbed a soda and some Dippin Dots and started to eat.

Posted at

After finally recovering from the shock of the landing, Dirk turned to face the group of strangers. What facinated him the most was that they all seemed so clean. Well, that and their dress. He looked over his own garb; a dark tunic and loose breeches with a heavy leather belt. He wasn't even wearing shoes; he'd worn them out at least a week ago.

"I don't suppose any of you would know where I could find a hostel? I'm… new to the area and be honest, I have no idea where I am." He sniffed. "And I could use a bath."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.