Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ahem....Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Posted at

Hello,
my name is Tim and this is my first attempt at caomics.

I first started thinking about comics when i was a young boy. It all started innocently enough with an issue of "Heavy Metal" that was passed to me while i was…at a party. I've been hooked ever since.

Most of my ideas for comics spring forth from a massive RPG i've been playing with my cousin and a few friends for the better part of a decade. The multiverse is vast and encompasses hundreds of characters, thousands of stories and a great many years; the most interesting of which I am hoping to post on this site.

Comments and questions are welcome and appreciated. I will do my best ot return the courtesy.
Thanks,
-Tim, A.K.A. Starstriker

Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

Howdy Tim!

RPGs are great places to get ideas. I'm looking forward to reading about yours! What RPG was it, if I may ask?

-Dave

Posted at

The RPG is one of our own creation, tenatively called Dream World (DW). It is a unique plane that blends technology and modern politics with mythology, mutants and magic.

The game is constantly evolving and being developed as we go along, but we've recently taken a hiatus to pursue other projects, such as webcomics.

If you want to learn more, check the page for updates every few days, or cheat by checking out www.myspace.com/dreamworldrpg

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hello Timmy Tim Tom Timmy Tim!

Names Super Jesus, People call me Glarg.

Posted at

I love mmorpgs man…Keeps me entertained for hours. Until some annoying little gnome decided he was turned on by my paladin, and tried to jump all up on me…Freaking A man…Not cool…Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your comics.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.