Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anybody have script!?!

1988madman
1988madman
Posted at

Hey I'm a penciler. http://www.1988madman.co.cc/
If anybody have any webcomics script then I'm happy to draw that. Let me be clear it's a webcomics so unpaid. May be a script about modern city, crime, gunfight, drug… will be great.
If anybody is interested then send sample in here 1988madman@gmail.com

Regards Khalid

zorinth
zorinth
Posted at

i would like to help you, i dont have a script yet but i could make one as soon as i know if you want to work with me btw nice drawings

Ossis
Ossis
Posted at

Check out my "comic", GOLEM. It's a five-page excerpt of a written seventy-one page *incomplete* script. I have fifty more pages to go before its finished. It may not be your tastes, but worth a shot. I'm looking for an artist. let me know what you think.
Ossis

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I already have a artist to work on my comic, but there are a few short jokes things I would like help with. It's kinda like those office employee-eductaion videos, except with what to do when zombies invade your office building. For example, we have Bob, and Larry. Bob is smart, he uses the stairs! But Larry is a lazy worker, so he decides to take the elevator. He is waiting peeved outside the elevator, and when it opens up zombies pour out of it. And then it shows Bob smiling at the bottom of the stairs. And a caption says,"Don't be a no-brainer, take the stairs!" And I prefer to write while we work on it, I'm not a write everything and he then does it all. I prefer, writing while we are doing the project. That good?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.