Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist looking for a project to work on

ivas321
ivas321
Posted at

I am a artist looking for a project to work on for comic practice.

To see some of my work you can check out my [DA]

I would like to try working on a small comic or something that i could pratice panels in.
I use gimp and a tablet. If anyone has any projects they are working on or would like to start a project let me know and send me a pm or post here thank you.

Rainwolf95
Rainwolf95
Posted at

I've got a thirty page comic script, no words, mostly artwork focused. I like your art style and think it would work great.

PQ me if you're interested.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Amazing art, and I've always got something to work on, my own comic, my forum game (You would draw battle and weapons and stuff), and a little comedy about how to survive zombies in your office. PQ me if interested. Check it out, Forum Fighters, in the Forum Game thread.

Sei
Sei
Posted at

Hey ivas321, this seems like an interesting collab opportunity and I'm going to stick a pin in this one. I'll have to see what kind of script I might have for you (or need to type up). Do you have a limit of how many pages you want this project? Genre? Do you prefer a style of writing? Such as it clearly written out with directions of panelling, actions, and positions OR a story that is just typed out as a story; panelling is solely up to your artistic direction. Just curious because some people like that freedom on deciding how they want it to look :3.

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

Are you still looking for a project, or are you satisfied with your current workload?

Corvin

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I do have some scripts. Would you be willing to do at least one page?

LarryP
LarryP
Posted at

Well if you're still looking, I have a script I'm working on now.  for details write me at laphiha@yahoo.com.  I'm trying to create a project to pitch to publishers.

SageNITO
SageNITO
Posted at

are you still looking?
do you have a portfolio or website where i can see
your work?
i'm an artist and writer to my manga "Night
in the Oblivion" looking for an artist to help me. In the
begining I will pay £10 per page. Let me know if you are interested
:)

dA link http://missyet.deviantart.com/gallery/28902397

ivas321 wrote:
I am a artist looking for a project to work on for comic practice.

To see some of my work you can check out my [DA]

I would like to try working on a small comic or something that i could pratice panels in.
I use gimp and a tablet. If anyone has any projects they are working on or would like to start a project let me know and send me a pm or post here thank you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.