Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist Seeking Colorist (any skill level)

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I'm desperate for any colorist that's willing to help with my new comic "Rogue Travelers". You don't have to be necessarily amazing really, just willing to take some time to color the inked-out pages.

You can see how I colored in the first two pages I posted..they're only okay, (I didn't bother with highlights/shadows really).

So anyone?

Posted at

I may be able to help, but it really depends on how often you add a page because I have several comics of my own lol

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I may be able to help, but it really depends on how often you add a page because I have several comics of my own lol

I'm not too sure how often the updates will be for this comic, so I don't know how available you'll be. More than likely, the updates won't be too often lol.

Every few days I'll have a page ready or so..something like that I'm thinking.

Do you think that could work?

Posted at

Hmm, I think it's likely that I'd only be able to work on it on weekends, maybe doing a couple of pages. That might not be often enough for you, but it's your choice. Also there may be times that I won't be able to do it, like if I have a lot of college work to do.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

ok it's fine don't worry about it.
I'll just have to cope with it and color it myself lol.

Posted at

Did you talk to the other person up there?

solace
solace
Posted at

I can! I go to school so I don't have anything important going on! (as far as work)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.