Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist Wanted for Fantasy/Sci-Fi Comic

tamlynn
tamlynn
Posted at

I don't draw very well, but this story is telling me that it must be told, so I could use some help. If you're interested, e-mail me at doctor_phoenix@yahoo.com with a sample of your work.

Really basic plot:
The planet of Themar is divided between two peoples: the native Temaray and the Perisen colonists. For many years, the two races have been at war, but a marriage alliance has restored peace, at least superficially. But when one of the half-blood heirs to the Perisen kingdom is killed, the delicate balance is shaken, and the hope of the world lies in the hands of the surviving heir, a boy of sixteen, and a mysterious ally who lurks in the walls of Perinar Keep.

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

Would you be looking for color, grayscale, or pure black and white? I am interested in both helping you get your story told, and in seeing what the story is for myself. But I wouldn't have the time to manage a full color project such as I do on my main comic (Gnoph). If you'd be willing to see something more akin to one of my secondary comics (Inchoatica, or A'kni'att although that second one is a couple of years old art-wise) then I should be able to help you out!

I'm going to email a duplicate of this message to you as well.

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

Hmmm, is this still a valid request? I sent an email to the address that you gave, and it was returned as being discontinued/not active.

Anyway, the ball's in your court. PQ me if you want to talk more about this project.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.