Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Was I on time with the GM application? And what be your opinion on a Pirate-Themed Mafia Games, ye scurvy lass?

Posted at

@1337: I want it to start soon too.

Will a mafia player win fightspolsion5?

What is no shave november?

Posted at

Boring because I won all my rounds by default.
That was a bit frustrating for me, simply because I had to fight through all of my rounds. I happened to only land on people who'd stick around and bother updating. So many other people got a free pass.

Posted at

Boring because I won all my rounds by default.
That was a bit frustrating for me, simply because I had to fight through all of my rounds. I happened to only land on people who'd stick around and bother updating. So many other people got a free pass.
I got one free pass so I was all flabby when you had time to train. That was totally unfair. You were a finely honed sword and I was flabby honed sword. I'm just glad Ni is even more out of pratice.

Posted at

@1337: I want it to start soon too.

I NEED it too START NOW…

Hmph…

I already have my jokes and character all planned out.

…poopy.
I'm thinking about a character whose only power is the ability to make hats magicly appear.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Because I could have sworn that I had answered them all already. And I was very busy. Now my computer is out of juice so they will still have to wait.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Mettaur was on time for his application. However, I didn't have an opinion about his game idea because I was running the election and couldn't be biased.

I did not know that you could cheat Nanowrimo.

I didn't understand 1337's second question.

Of course a mafia player will win, Fightsplosion5. And a veteran at that.

No shave Novemeber is a month when you do not attempt to shave your cat. This was invented to cut down on the cat scratch fever epidemic.

Next question, see previous post.

I don't vote for mayor usually because I don't want to be responsible for the doom of the townies.

What image?

No. I sold my magic sword to HeMan.

I like my waffles with honey.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Does this:

frighten you?

Did i look better with a head full of hair?

Would a CS major minoring in art be considered a form of masochism?
(here's a link to the requirements for each CS Major Art Minor)

Is it okay to cry a little when watching the following: The Guardian, The TVTropes CMOA Paghe for WWII, and the scene when [spoiler=How to train your dragon spoiler]Hiccup finds out he's missing a leg[/spoiler]?

Is it odd I shaved my head for when i did a presentation on "The Rape of the Lock"?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The baldness, no. The smile, yes.

I need a side by side.

The link is broken. So I wouldn't know. But I would assume that it is because I had trouble just getting through with a major.

The only thing I understood was the one from How To Train Your Dragon…and…bah. I didn't cry, I was expecting it.

I don't know.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

The baldness, no. The smile, yes.

I need a side by side.

The link is broken. So I wouldn't know. But I would assume that it is because I had trouble just getting through with a major.

The only thing I understood was the one from How To Train Your Dragon…and…bah. I didn't cry, I was expecting it.

I don't know.

oops sorry here's the links http://catalogs.ua.edu/catalog10/501907.html#1http://catalogs.ua.edu/catalog08/507200.html

Side by side:

And that last one was meant in a general sense, not odd for me, but odd compared to say, you, or any other normal person (although i think none of us here are normal)

Oh and ever read The Rape of the Lock?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok. Now I can say that you are crazy for your minor.

Sorry but, you look better bald.

I don't make those distinctions.

No.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I like sci-fi/fantasy. Especially ones with complicated plots. My favorite series is The Dresden Files, a noir-style series about a wizard PI in the modern Chicago.

Medium. Just because he is not mild mannered, but is not spicy.

Waiting on the Monkey.

Posted at

Why are people announcing that they're never playing mafia again in the thread that's dedicated to recruit new players?

I mean, is common sense too much to ask for?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have no idea. They usually do announce it at the end of the previous game. It is usually alright, alright, I'm back for another game.

It is. It is hard to obtain. Even those with an unusual amount even lose it on occasion.

Posted at

Why is it that when I announce I'm a pro townie role I seldeem get elected. It seems like its a bad thing for me. Yet it works for nearly everyone else.

Isn't people voting for roku so they can see roku art the same as bribing?

Why is it that a medic is going to die night one?

I feel people just want to see me die in mafia even if I have a protown role. This being the case should I just stop caring about mafia since mafia has stopped caring about me?

I'm really angry. Why am I so angry?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I don't know that answer.

Um. That is kinda grey. I think roku might draw the art anyways.

Because you are pessimistic.

I think you are exaggerating a bit.

I can say way too much on this subject…so I won't.

Posted at

Fair enough.

Are you made at me for being late on fightsplosion? Cause I'm sorry.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.