Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Back in Black.

Ditch
Ditch
Posted at

Hi everyone, I'm Ditch.

A couple years ago I did a rather poor MS-paint comic called Cod Is Dead. Which later became a poor Flash 5 comic of the same name.

I'm back now and I'm cooking something with a little more quality. So, hi everybody, it's good to be back.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Mmm, cooking. This reminds me that I haven't had lunch yet. Welcome back to the comic-creation scene, Ditch! Hope you have a lovely time.

Posted at

Cooking is fun. Hey, you should make a comic which is made entirely of cake. Actually no, that's my idea now. MINE!

Welcome back.

Posted at

Welcome back! Hey we're an easy-going forum and a great site, so relax and put your feet up. Not on the couch; I just bought that thing. No, no, not on the coffee table; some of us like to use it for normal things. I can't think of anything normal right now, but if I could we'd be doing it on the coffee table.

Did that sound wrong to anyone else?

Ditch
Ditch
Posted at

I'll cook you a damn fine steak after I get done doing it with Steely Gaze on the coffee table.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'll cook you a damn fine steak after I get done doing it with Steely Gaze on the coffee table.

O:

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Not in front of the children, you two…

Posted at

Dear lord, I don't even know you! You're being way too fast here. Hell, the least you can do is buy me dinner. Something expensive please.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

OH… I see how it is… Cook Steely something before you make something for you ruling Cult Leader. I see, I see. <_<

ATTACK HIM, MY FLYING MONKIES!!! *Throws a can at Dith's head.*

Orange
Orange
Posted at

….

…..

I want that steak.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Give me a bottle cap mine, and I'll let you have some steak.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.