Banned for making a good point.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Banned for haunting my dreams. I knew that avatar looked familiar

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned because I'm feeling like banning a person, plus that avatar is scary. Even for Jericho, he would probably shoot first, shoot more, torch it, and ask questions later. Then shoot it even more. I am Lawful in Mafia Games, so I choose Lucas Simms when playing that. I have to be a evil, violent arse in TD High, so I choose Jericho. I choose different avatars according to mood, activity, and other topics.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned for hating on the new guy. And using the dream maker as your avatar. This is the man in our minds, he is not the man to use for your avatar. So, what did you dream? You dream a good dream? You won't if you disrespect the dream man, he will then cut you in half in your dreams. But if you ever, ever scream, he'll rip out your tongue by the seams. Well, that's a dream a friend of mine had. Description looked like that guy, except the nose he said, was thin. And the dude appeared in his dream with "mussy" hair. Yeah, description was detailed. Perhaps because my buddy is writing a horror novel. You see, the man is in our minds, backup for when the dreams fail, are late. He fills in. Seriously though, that dude has some sick dreams…but the description, lots like that man.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned because you have not yet joined my clan in Dead Frontier! If you haven't even started yet, here's a tip. Engineer and Mechanic, most wanted types of people, medic a bit more than engineer. My username is Mettaur, Our Clan is Talon Company, and we need a medic!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned because Moe's is awesome and Taco Bell sucks in comparison! And Taco Bell already sucks!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned for not recharging it before you left the house.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned for not telling me what you want on your Mafia Games poster yet. And ultra-ban for banning a person when their ban was good!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned for abandoning! You don't just leave the Mafia, punk! There is going to be payback fer disrespectin' the Mafia like that, leaving without telling anyone!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned for actually thinking I was serious…seriously, it's the freaking internet, you should be able to tell when someone is just joking…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Banned for reasons written on this peice of paper.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Banned because all I can see on that there piece of paper is:
U r bitch fag coward…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Banned because I just shot out your kneecap with a Mancini M1.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.