Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Been here a while, just never posted

Posted at

Hello! I've been posting pages of my comic on DD for a number of months now, but I didn't join the forums. Since the forums appear to now be integrated, I guess I should be sociable and say hi!
I'm a female English University student, I spent last year living in Japan as part of my course, and I love comics. Manga, American, Web…doesn't really matter what kind of comics, I dig all of them ^_^
I draw a comic called FanDanGo, which is hard to define to people because it won't stick into a specific genre. It's a story about these super-powered magical knights who live in a country stuck in a 60's period that's lasted about 40 years. It has a lot of british humour, big sword battles and conspiracy, but at heart it's a shoujo manga, focused mainly on the relationships between the characters. …Yeah, most people who see the comic either really like it, or just totally don't get it at all, hahaha.

Nice to meet you all!

Posted at

hello you with the fatty box bit of text you

Posted at

I like your concept! Sounds different than some of the other ideas I've read and seen in the comics world. Unique- knight-and-day, you know?

Welcome, Darth! And how can we view FanDanGo?

Posted at

By clicking my username and going to the comic, or by clicking my VERY SNAZZY sig banner that I just added today! That is a fab avatar, by the way.

Posted at

By clicking my username and going to the comic, or by clicking my VERY SNAZZY sig banner that I just added today! That is a fab avatar, by the way.
Cool. I'll check it out.

As for my avatar, I merely 'tweaked' the existing design by making the duck look drunk, and then I animated bubbles and created it into an animated GIF. Very easy stuff.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.