Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Been here for a wee bit

Posted at

But I only just now got brave enough to venture into the forums. So… Hi. :)

Posted at

Awwww, well welcome with your cute little avatar. I'm Lynn and there are all sorts of places to post and get to know some chums. One of the easiest is over in Media, everyone watches television and movies and junk and everyone has an opinion. So, be brave sweetcheeks and post away!

Posted at

Thanks Lynn. I'm Jeanette, by the way. Just about everybody I met here has been so nice and welcoming. It's a nice feeling after my experience at comicgenesis. I'm thinking of dropping the account there all together.

Posted at

I looked reallll careful before I joined up…We worked out of MySpace for four months…I really can't say a bad thing about Drunk Duck; they give you all the basics and there are people that really seem to want to help, which is so rare these days. I just love it here. It appears if you know HTML (I'm still learning, you could really make a nice and functional site.) I read on the about us link that the people that run this place want to make it "the best" on the web…I think they are doin' it.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Welcome, Jeanette! I'm Allen. DD is definitely the place to be! I've only been here a few weeks but I've really enjoyed the experience thus far.

I also started on Comic Genesis and I maintain a mirror there but I had problems with them as well. I'll probably keep the account at CG but just as a mirror.

Again, welcome!

Posted at

Yeah, CG is going to become my mirror site. And considering they've been down all day … I really do like what DD has to offer so much better. The community here also actually feels like a community. I don't get that feeling over at CG.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.