Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Behind the... Draenei?

Rick Black
Rick Black
Posted at

Hello everybody, my name is Rick Black.

As you can see from the title, yes, I play World of Warcraft. I actually plan to start up a webcomic about World of Warcraft once I've finished a couple of the comics, but that's not the main topic here.

Anyways, some information about myself. I live in Holland, in a small town/city (There's so much being built here, I'm not sure what it is anymore) called Noordwijk. I'm 16 years old, I just graduated from High School, and I'm available for the ladies. 8D lol!

I look forward to meeting you all!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

You can meet me… If you sign these papers *Drops a stack of them on a table.* here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, aaannnddd here.

And don't worry about the title saying 'Selling My Soul To the Cult', thats just legal stuff. ^_^

Posted at

When we meet, you can buy the booze…I'm running a little broke lately. :P

Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Meat is great.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Hello, good sir. I hope this site suits your needs. May all be right within your world and perhaps the day will come when our paths will cross, be us on parallel roads, or dark, twisted turnabout paths that smell of rotting food that will drive us mad and give us stomach aches that will cause us to fight to the death.

I wish you the best of luck.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome Rick! The name Rick always reminds me of Robotech - that's a good thing, of course.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! We may be crazy, but we're fun! Hugs for you!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.