Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Behold, I arrive

ewef
ewef
Posted at

Hello all!

This is not exactly my precise arrival - I made the account about a week ago. But I didn't notice this forum until now so I thought I'd give it a go.

I am a high-schooler living in Maine (beautiful, wonderful state but a bit dull). I have been drawing comics and writing stories since age 5 or so. Storytelling is my life. I see everything as a new medium for telling a story; I once considered trying to tell a story through a sequence of aromas. I aspire to be a writer, or if can get away with it, a cartoonist. I love speculative fiction above all others, and really get a kick out of surreal fiction. I like a story that stimulates both my critical mind and my imaginative mind.

My username, ewef (pronounced ee-wehf), was named after a .txt file I kept on my computer a while back (this was back when I would name files by randomly striking the keyboard; it was surprisingly efficient).

So, in short: Howdy. I like to write. Nice site you got here.

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

It's a good time to be in High School … the economic situation will get better when you're out. There's also a forum for new comics so if you set one up drop us a line there.

It's great to see new faces out here ready to show us something different.

Ice 9 can end the world!

Richard

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.