Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

Not from me, in any case.

What I don't get though, is why do you even post in these threads if you don't want people to know in the first place? You know they're going to rip into you as they do in other threads (And no, I am not excluding myself here), which causes thread derailment, which causes threadlock, which sucks.
If you don't have anything to contribute, then don't post. If you don't want peopel to find out about your whatever it is the thread is discussing, don't post. And when you get ripped at for posting shit like that, don't get all snappy, telling us to stay on subject, or ordering us to guess what your current avater represents, or threatning us with your incredible inner demons and psychic powers and what not. I'm sick and tired of it.

I'm not saying I'm the most responsible poster in these forums. I've had my share of warnings, and I do try to keep the nonsense to a minimum. But Hell, I'm not just going to sit there and do nothing if people start making fun of you again. I'm going to join in. Hell, I was one of the first to make fun of you, why should I stop now? But it's pissing me off that you manage to mess up pretty much every thread with your dumbass posts.

Well said, my friend.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Thanks Puff.

Also, HAPPY BIRFDAY SHORTY!

Posted at

actually it's tomorrow x3 but thank you!
:)

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I thought that, instead of a bunch of "it's my birthday" threads popping up in the Top Drawer, we should just have one big one here.

My birthday's March 27.

What's yours?

January 26! I turn 13!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

actually it's tomorrow x3 but thank you!
:)

Happy Birthday!

Posted at

I missed it :( anyway happy b-day yesterday :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.