Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Bow down, mortals, for I have returned!

Posted at

Alright, I signed up under a year ago, made a couple of comics that didn't go anywhere. Now I'm in the process (sort of) of planning a script, which I'll be then drawing. Hoping to have it up soon.

So yes, hello again! <3

Posted at

Hello there, Fluttercanon! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! I am Renga Studio, ambiguously-immoral (How P.C.!) genius and future ruler of the world; that's capital "R", common "E", common "N", common–

(A house-sized hailstone suddenly appears and rolls toward Fluttercanon and Renga.)

Aha! There you are! You'd best run for it, Fluttercanon! Leave everything to me! Come and get me, you meteorological abomination!

(Renga stands in front of the hailstone to stop it as it approaches, but gets run over and stuck on it as it rolls out of sight.)

I REGRET NOTHING…!!!

Posted at

Welcome back, but don't expect many of us to bow down to you. Most of us have moved on since you've been gone, have found other maniacal rulers to dominate us, and have enjoyed our times sitting alone with our kittens and wondering where it all went wrong. (Answer: After Renga Studio arrived.)

Still, happy you're back and hope to see some good stuff from you! :)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

HEY!!! The cult thing is MY TERRITORY!!!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Greetings fluttercanon, welcome to DD! I hope you have a nice time here with an interesting story! :)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Haha…welcome back!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Flutter - welcome back. Few can resist the sexy lure of the Duck. Glad you're back to the drawing board, so to speak.

Posted at

*Stares at hailstone as it rolls away*

Um…

… I'm scared.

Posted at

Oh, so you finally noticed the piece of elastic that was tied to your ankle when you first signed up?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.