Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

i get some some mild music, usually the Wallflowers or Nickel Creek, sit back and read comics online. Some time is play guitar, but overall i generally avoid interaction with people, mainly because people are usually my problem.

its my own way of just turning my brain off, and just not worrying at all for a little while.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

If I only have a small problem I just draw and talk to my dog. If I have a bigger problem or a lot of little ones, though, I'll usually throw or break something. At one point or another, I have broken 3(maybe 4, I'm not sure if one was my fault) out of the 6 doors in our house while I was mad. I'm trying to resolve some anger issues right now, obviously.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I don't get mad usually. But when i DO get angry, its the most horrible sight. ever. I remember clearly the incident when my brother pushed me to the breaking point. I began hitting him, pinning him down and pulling his hair. Then i hit him with one of those old wooden rulers. afterwards, I locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours until he decided to move away from the door.

Thats a bad idea. Don't try that.

Posted at

I bottle it up until I want to kill myself and everyone around me.

I should probably stop doing that.

Yes.

Posted at

I meditate…and if that doesn't work I put some music on and dance. Dancing always makes me happy ^^

Daxy
Daxy
Posted at

Usually I'll do anything to distract myself or avoid a problem…if all the stuff pushed aside comes out I either freak out or find some positive way of chanelling my emotions. Art, music, writing etc can help.

Recently I tried seeing a councillor..I'm still not sure if that helps at all but it can't hurt. ^^"

Posted at

Wow, this got a lot of responses.

I made this topic because at the time, I was going through some stuff. I needed to see other ways of forgetting.

Fortunately, everything's okay, now. I'm back on my toes. Thanks for posting.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.