Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Well, A very select few of you will actually remember this, but I feel like being social! So I'm going to start this up again! The Quote tells you everything you need!

Well, I'll get straight to the point. What you do. I'll do this by examples.

Now since I threw a pie the guy in the next panel will have his face splattered with pie.

See? and, you don't have to, you divide the panel in half. Now, on my other half, the guy shoots radiation. The next person now has to show what effect that has on their person or object within their page. Preferably not that it passes right through. It needs to have some effect… You can use anything really, but it must be able to hit someone from a distance like a car hitting the person, a stick poking someone in the eye causing it to pop like a balloon, etc. It doesn't have to be stick figures, again it can be anything you want. The main rule I have, nothing obscene. No swearing if you add dialogue (No idea why you'd do that…).

PQ me with your submissions. But only after you post that you're going to. I'll be going down a list, so wait for my PQ. That's when you spring into action…

I'll be happy to clarify anything.

Submitter people
1-TheFlyingGreenMonkey
2-FoxmanZEO
3-Luminous
4-AwesomeUnicorn
5-ParkerFarker
6-Disgruntledrm
7-TheFlyingGreenMonkey again
8-FoxmanZEO again
9-Pineapple
10-DrProfessorman
11-ParkerFarker

You can thank our friendly neighborhood Flying Green Monkey for reminding to put this in the post… You can get back in line once we get down the list :D

Posted at

Alrighty, I'll put you down :D

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Second comes right after first. :D

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

Hey, I remember this! I did a page for the last version of this game. Hm, why not, I'll sign up for this version too :]

Posted at

Three and Four, thar :D

Posted at

yeah this sounds like fun. I'm in. I just have one question though, When you say nothing obscene, does that mean nothing extremely violent?

Posted at

yeah this sounds like fun. I'm in. I just have one question though, When you say nothing obscene, does that mean nothing extremely violent?
Well, yes, as this is a rated 'E' comic. Anything that abides by the rules of a rated 'E' comic is fine

Posted at

So you are.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I forgot to mention that I've no problem with newer people going ahead of me. c:

Posted at

Duely added :D

Posted at

Due to my normal computer dying and me now being on an old piece of crap I'm unable to continue this. I'm trying to get my old computer fixed, but I'm estimating this'll take half a year of saving before I have enough money to afford the new parts.

I gotta say, great job guys. All your pages were awesome! To those who were waiting, I'm sorry about this. Truely I am.

Posted at

Cause and Effect is being resurrected before its death becomes permanent!

Puff and I have sorted something out with it and I will be adding the pages until Puff can return to it (which will be a while judging from his last post)

So for any one reading this thread you are welcome to join in, Cause and Effect lives!

Posted at

cool, i'll add you.

Posted at

LIST OF SUBMITTERS

1-TheFlyingGreenMonkey
2-FoxmanZEO
3-Luminous
4-AwesomeUnicorn
5-ParkerFarker
6-FoxmanZEO again
7-Niccea
8-AwesomeUnicorn again
9-TheFlyingGreenMonkey again
10-Disgruntledrm

The person in red is the current submitter

Posted at

cool, it's fun!

Posted at

I didn't lie, it is fun! COME JOIN NOW!!!

Posted at

Come on people, this is were it is AT! WHERE IT IS AT! join?

Posted at

I'm b-b-b-back!

Parker, you take a break!

C'mon people, join!

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

So, I PQ'ed Parker a day or so ago, and only just now realised I have no idea who I'm supposed to be sending these to now.

Also, join Cause and Effect, it's fun and easy and I put boobs in it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.