Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

Dasien because it sounds cooler than Juno

yaz47 or Cthulhu?

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Me, again, because I have a Dragon, a Phoenix, AND a Hydra ARMY at my command, plus, he can't suck out my soul, because I don't have one.

King Kong or a dragon?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Me, again, because I have a Dragon, a Phoenix, AND a Hydra ARMY at my command, plus, he can't suck out my soul, because I don't have one.

King Kong or a dragon?

What a self-obsessed fool. I saw this, and I knew I would win, but I didn't vote for myself. Why would I win? I am an Elder God. I can summon an army easily, and I have many other Elder God allies. No demon can beat me. Also, I have many people on the forums that worship me. You foolish boy.

Dragon.

Yaz47, or Cthulhu? NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

I'M A GIRL, YOU BASTURD!!! AND I'M STILL VOTING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE THE SHADOWS OF POWER ON MY SIDE AND IF I UPDATED MY COMIC, YOU WOULD SEE HOW POWERFUL THE SHADOWS ARE, BUT MY SCANNER IS BEING A BITCH, AND THE LIBRARY DOESN'T HAVE SCANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE, BECAUSE THEY WOULD EASILY BE KILLED BY THE MANY SATANIC, IMMORTAL, HELLSPAWNED, BRETHREN I HAVE!!! MY FATHER IS LUCIFER, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! MY MOTHER IS SATAN'S DAUGHTER!!! YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!! WE ARE ALL IMMORTAL!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT IMMORTAL!!! MY BROTHER MADE THE TIGER OUT OF A RAG I HAD THAT I DIDNT WANT!!! HE MADE THE TIGER!!!

a dog or a cat?

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

FINE! you win then! GAH!

a rattle snake or a python?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.