Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Chimichangas and Taco Meat

Posted at

Greetings to everybody who is reading this. Just saying hello and all that now that I finally decided to get off my ass and start the comics I've been thinking of for years. Hopefully I can actually get good at the whole 'making comics' thing. Oh, and that 'coloring' thing these people do nowadays.

And that 'grammar' and 'proper words' thing. And that whole "rabbit ears" finger thing people do.

And that 'staying on topic' and not 'meandering aimlessly' through an 'introductory post'.

And not 'beating a dead horse'.

Posted at

Great intro post! I am sure that you will fit in here just fine as long as you don't drink any of that cola that is offered to you :) Welcome and enjoy it here on the Drunk Duck!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

That rabbit ears finger thing is genetic. If you weren't born with it, then… *pats you on the shoulder* I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Anyway, welcome to the Duck ^.^ Your comic is off to a good start, and I like that it has a definite ending. Those are fun.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome oh Bringer of Chimichangas and much needed taco meat. We welcome you.

Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome oh Bringer of Chimichangas and much needed taco meat. We welcome you.

Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hmm…It seems like the smart thing to say "I'll pass", but inherent curiosity drives me to say "Maybe!".

Posted at

You know what they say, Mr. Sharpe, 'curiosity dissolved the cat's insides and dragged him off into the shadows, never to be seen again'.

Posted at

They do say that! You're the fifth person today, in fact.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Anyone who likes Latin food is welcome in my book! I got a big ol' bag of taquitos myself.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.