Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

What would be your ideal gift for christmas? For me i'd enjoy a new laptop or even a PC, this ones falling apart

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

More readers! If there was some way to gift wrap people who would religiously read my comic, that would be ideal.

It is the gift that keeps on giving (me hits.)

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

More readers! If there was some way to gift wrap people who would religiously
You could kidnap people, tie them to chairs and feed them gruel

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I would like a nice break on the prices of martial arts instruction. *cries at empty pocketbook*

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I would like to be visited by three ghosts: the first showing me the potential and missed opportunities of my past, the second showing me the miserable old grouch I'd become and the third showing me the worthless sum total of my pointless life at it's pathetic, unmourned passing, should I fail to change course.

Or a WiiFit.

3D Glasses
3D Glasses
Posted at

Firefly to come back! *sniff* I miss it so.

Posted at

The V. Shantaram collection. With that, I would want nothing else in the world. I can't buy it myself because
A. I'm currently unemployed
and
B. I put myself on an Ebay ban, because I went overboard when I first got an account there…

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Well, what I'm actually asking for is the complete Twilight Zone collection, an easel, a new wallet and maybe some other DVDs.

I wish I was getting cool electronics though. I think my computer's kinda had the bun.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

a stronger mind.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

there were a few books i saw about the "true" story of the Trojan war.or bits n pieces anyways. one was called "The War that Killed Achilles".can't remember the other. i wanna look up it's creds first, but i'd love to get my hands on something like that….what?! i can read!

edit: well reading up on it i guess that book aint what i thought it was about. but there was another one somewhere. cant remember the fuckin name.baahhh…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

…..all I want for Christmas is Ozonoeocean….

Posted at

I want my dad to get better. It's not realistic, but it's a wish.

Posted at

My Christmas wish is for baby punching to be leagalized…
Guitar Hero or Rock Band would be nice to though.

I doubt I'll get either :( But I know Im getting an I-pod so :)

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i want a new chair . this one makes my back hurt . the rest of the stuff i prolly shouldnt mention in this thread

Acuturbo
Acuturbo
Posted at

A new mouse that isn't a ball mouse for the computer I'm going to build as soon as I get my last paycheck for this semester. And I guess some gift cards.

In two years from now, for Christmas, I'm getting my BA in accounting. :D

Posted at

A bit more space and a proper drawing table. It's kind of annoying having to move things out of the way so I can work on larger drawings…

Posted at

Literally nothing.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Reading some of these posts is making me depressed rather then festive!
Ghosts telling Ironscarf he sucks, Amanda struggling for cash, 3D glasses lamenting Firefly….we need some festive cheer on this situation, pronto!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

we need some festive avatars on this situation, pronto!

Dang straight!

elektro
elektro
Posted at

A job, a girlfriend, and more readers. Other than that, I have everything I could possibly want.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.