Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Comic authors- people in Japan and sometimes Canada can't see your comics!

Posted at

Edit: Seems resolved now, so locking the thread. :)

Hey folks, we've got a new bug on the site (fun!) as of last Thursday where people in Japan, and some in Canada, can't view images on Drunk Duck at all whatsoever. Awesome! I've done all I can but there's no word on what the problem is or when it will be fixed.

So, to all comic owners who think they have readers in Japan and/or Canada, you might want to mirror your new comic images on Photobucket, Imagesocket, or etc. If you put a link to that image in your author's comment, then those people can click it and see your comic.

I'd also advise any affected people in Japan or Canada to send a PQ or leave a comment on the comics you're missing out on, asking them to do this (because not everyone reads the news anymore).

There's also a forum thread that is the major keeping-track place of the situation.

lba
lba
Posted at

Thanks for pointing that out Skool. I knew there was something up but I had no clue it was that much of a problem. I was wondering why half of my readers just disappeared.

Posted at

Cos you need a shower dude

Posted at

Interesting; I'm in Canada and I can see my images. Good advice though!

Posted at

Seems all fixed now :)

I for one can see… at home and at work!!!
But I can not speak for others….

(^O^) Big thanks and hugs to whomever lifted the blinds!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.