Evil_Snuffkin: Unnamed project, approx. 15 pages
Marine: Penis, unknown number of pages
Avalon Comics: Bleachemon, 22 pages
JustNopPoint: The Devon Legacy, 22 pages
ohnn: Unannounced project, unknown number of pages
usedbooks: Used Books, 23 pages
mechanical_lullaby: Unnamed project, unknown number of pages
Hapoppo: The Pirate Terminators, 20 pages

(Ocka, I wasn't entirely sure if you wanted to enter, so I put you down as an entrant just to be safe.)

Assuming each creatror has one title page that's not accounted for, that's 107 pages confirmed (usedbooks, I've decided p. 327-349 would probably be the best place to start on your book) with 89 pages remaining. So far it looks like unless each and every one of the creators with unannounced page counts comes through with a good 24 pages, everyone's got a pretty good shot at making it.

Actually I am interested and have a comic idea that has been in my head for awhile…
I plan to make it around 13 pages long.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Alright, the list has been updated to include the information I have from you, then.

marine
marine
Posted at

What kind of story should I do? Could I do a story then have a few done-in-one-page pages too bookend it in?

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

It's up to you how you want to do it.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Assuming each creatror has one title page that's not accounted for

Eep! I nearly forgot about that. Actually, I created that today ( http://usedbooks.deviantart.com/art/Greyscale-Cover-Art-62937647 ) Yeah, that will be 24 pages total.

While I'm working on this, any specific formatting? I'm guessing I should remove the page numbers from the bottoms.

As far as content… If we go with all 24 pages, someone gets killed. If that is too severe for the anthology, the story won't suffer too much to use the first half (a cohesive story itself), which doesn't contain anything "questionable" at all. I'll get the whole thing cleaned up (7 pages down, 17 to go) and send it to you. I guess you can decide when you see it.

marine
marine
Posted at

I could easily do 10-15 page story or maybe more. Just tell me when you need it by.

Question:

Can I include pages already published on the penis site?

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

While I'm working on this, any specific formatting? I'm guessing I should remove the page numbers from the bottoms.

As far as content… If we go with all 24 pages, someone gets killed. If that is too severe for the anthology, the story won't suffer too much to use the first half (a cohesive story itself), which doesn't contain anything "questionable" at all. I'll get the whole thing cleaned up (7 pages down, 17 to go) and send it to you. I guess you can decide when you see it.

For formatting, the ideal way to go would be to have it as a 300 DPI PSD or PNG at 8.5"x11" or less (It'll probably be shrunken down a bit later). But yeah, it'd probably be a good idea to take out the page numbers. In terms of the character death, it rally depends on how he/she dies. If it's just, say, a gunshot wound to the chest, it's fine. It's when Hannibal Lecter (/lectre?) coming in and chewing the characters guts out while he's still alive that it goes under scrutiny.

I could easily do 10-15 page story or maybe more. Just tell me when you need it by.

Question:

Can I include pages already published on the penis site?

Using comics already on your web site is fine, plenty of others are already planning on it. As for when I'll need it, I figure October 10th at the latest, although if everyone gets their work done and I have all 200 pages ready early I'll probably go ahead and publish it then.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.