Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cubicle Fan Art Contest. We'd like your submissions.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

To commemorate the upcoming finale to this comic (which, if you're not aware of, is right here), Genejoke and I are holding a fan art contest.

There's really only one major rule we have for it: it must prominently feature a character from Cubicle in it. Any fan art of any of our other projects (Negligence, Malefic, etc.) without any Cubicle characters will not be accepted. However, crossover art will be okay (E.G. A Cubicle character with a character from one of your comics)

Yes, I know this is a blatant call for filler, but we are also offering fabulous prizes as well. Genejoke and myself will both be judging the art, and the three best fan art pieces will win one prize each from us.

Third Prize:
-From Elektro: A signed print of the Negligence "Calvin and Hobbes" tribute that was auctioned off at the Dallas Webcomics Expo last summer
-From Genejoke: A signed, original piece of Cubicle art.

Second Prize:
-From Elektro: A signed print of "The Giant Claw" art piece I had on display at an art show last October
-From Genejoke: Another signed, original piece of Cubicle art.

Grand Prize:
-From Elektro: A signed copy of "Negligence: The First Fifty-Three", a book collection of the first fifty-three Negligence comics that were remade exclusively for it
-From Genejoke: A Cubicle mug

The deadline is a month from today. PQ your entries to either me or Genejoke.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Because we've only received one (quite good, I might add) submission, the deadline has been extended for another two weeks. The prizes will remain the same. I should mention that the winners will have their artwork displayed on the Cubicle page once we determine the winners. I'd like to see at least two or three more so there can be something to judge. PQ the entries to either myself or Genejoke.

There should also be new Cubicle comics coming up very soon, since there have been some pages complete on it and there has been a bit of a lull in updates this year.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.