Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cuttley Bear and Richard-Michael Manuel

rmmanuel
rmmanuel
Posted at

Hi DD Community,

I'm new!!!! (Not brand spanking new, because I didn't know this existed until five minutes ago.)

I got my baccalaureate from UT Arlington, in December 2006. I did a couple internships and decided that I hate working for other people, so I'm trying to create a sort of "I can write/draw/create" thingy. Called Cuttley Bear!

It's fun.

If it's successful, I'll get other write/draw/create jobs from doing it. If it's not, it's preventing me from my impending murder/death spree (no suicide, that's just overdone).

I'm working on a stand alone Web site: www.cutbear.com....but I don't think it'll be exactly what I want until March (so please stop by now and then)

About me: I like swimming, being told I'm cute, world peace, and not having spinal taps. What else is there to say?

Oh, I'm from Dallas, Texas and did not shoot JR…yet.

Posted at

Welcome! I would call you cute, but that's just creepy. I see you've been here a while; hope you've been enjoying yourself at DD, and I hope you've been having fun making and reading the comics offered here.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, R-M. You're so cute *scratches behind your ear*

As I've always said, a day without a spinal tap is a good day indeed.

albone
albone
Posted at

Hello MM, it looks like we BOTH like to be told we're cute. This will not do.

But welcome!!!

Posted at

Hi, rmmanuel! Renga Studio here! Since you're already familiar with this site, I don't have to give you the customary DrunkDuck "welcome warnings". However, if you haven't heard the recent local weather bulletin, we've been having some freak hailstorms around DD due to certain technical difficu–I mean, atmospheric conditions, so I advise you watch out for any grapefruit-sized hailstones (Hey, didn't I say "freak"?), 'kay?

I have nothing to do with them. Honest! 8D

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Chocolate.
Do you post just to up your post count o_o?

rmmanuel
rmmanuel
Posted at

…I see you've been here a while; hope you've been enjoying yourself at DD, and I hope you've been having fun making and reading the comics offered here.

Yes thanks :) Lots to read…I like yours!

rmmanuel
rmmanuel
Posted at

Hello MM, it looks like we BOTH like to be told we're cute. This will not do.

But welcome!!!

We can fight it out if you want….in cartoon land of course. I'll differ to you as the cutest, to start :)

rmmanuel
rmmanuel
Posted at

I advise you watch out for any grapefruit-sized hailstones (Hey, didn't I say "freak"?), 'kay?

I have nothing to do with them. Honest! 8D

What? What in the world do you mean by grapefruit-sized hailstones…. Thanks for the warning though :)

rmmanuel
rmmanuel
Posted at

Chocolate.
Do you post just to up your post count o_o?

I'm accidentally doing the same….I'm responding to posts, but I think they just add onto the same string…..do the DDers even know I respond?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Only if they check the thread ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.