Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

David Daneman

namenad
namenad
Posted at

Drunk Ducks,

My name is David Daneman. I am a 28-year old American living in South Korea. I teach English in an elementary school.

I grew up in Kansas City. As a teenager, I screwed around in the punk scene. I was in a skapunk band called "Punchdrunk" in 1997. The guitarist of this band now lives in Southern California and owns a record label called "the Militia Group."

I went to college in Lawrence, Kansas and studied filmmaking. After school, I worked on two feature films directed by my professor Kevin Wilmott. I quit my day job to work on a horror movie called "Nail Biter", but it fell apart in preproduction so I ended up moving to Korea in December of 2007.

Now I teach Korean 3rd-6th graders English.

I've been making my comic strip for the last three years. It really doesn't have a name, as each individual strip has its own name. But for purposes of conversation, you can call it Danetropolis. In the strip, I am everyone. The strips are usually silent, though not always.

You can see them here on Drunk Duck or at http://thestoryboards.blogspot.com .

Thanks,
David Daneman

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Punchdrunk sounds so SO familiar (probably helps that I was big into the ska and punk scene in the late 90s). Hmmm…
In any case, welcome to the Duck, David!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.