Posted at

basicly a dbz rpg

rules:no cybering
no crying to me if you die
no one shot kills
no god mod
no auto calling shenron [get teh dragon balls first]
no swearing [only small words like shit or damn but no f words]
DO NOT BE RACIST OR I WILL CALL A ADMIN!!!!!

rpg faq:how to get a dragon ball
to get one you either kill someone that has one, win a tournement, do a quest for me.
who is shenron?
i will be shenron

what can i wish for?
a pwr level increase [plus 200]
to be a diff race [like a namekan wishes ot be a sayian they become a sayian no not a green sayain lol]
to get a wep [any kind]
to unlock new quests from me [woot]

how can i be a main charecter?
pm me ^.^

how to fuse?
for fusion you must rp this and also the other one [ex:person 1 *fuses with (blank) and becomes (blank) person 2:*fuses with (person 1) and becomes (same name person one made]
fusion only lasts 3 posts

what about potatra earings?
hm well you can use those but you msut stay that char untill you die [then oyu split up] and think hard about it [and ex for this fusion:person one:*puts on one earing and throws to (blank) person 2:*putsthe earing on and we smash into each other and become (blank)]

asorbing like majin buu?
NOPE! thats considerd god mode

asorbing their energy?
not all of it but some

ok now to enter pm me your form

name:
pwr level:1
race:[human sayian tuffle namek android]
image of your charecter:[optinal]
attacks:[only 10]
persnalty[optinal but helps to figure out if oyur the good or evil type]

Posted at

*goes to program coding*

*Enters 'God_mode_1'*

Any game can be hacked if it's on an electronic ;)

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

:/

strike one

Posted at

So this is baseball now.

lol time to leave before the ban hammers come!

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

[quote="
lol time to leave before the ban hammers come!
[/quote]Puff_Of_Smoke"]

yea thats a pretty good idea

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

name:Diana
pwr level:1
race:sayian
wepons:[optinal]Kuro Kitsune(Katana) and various small cutting objects.
image of your charecter:[optinal]Avatar

attacks:[only 10]

/Seishou Kousen (Spirit,energy beam)A basic energy beam.Color varies on the user(Blue in this case.)./
-Sheishu Kousen Slash:Not really a separate attack but rather a varion on Seishu Kousen,using a sword.

/Seishou Akusen (Spirit Hard Fighting(Like in a sport or game,not battle,but used here in that purpose.)The user dash at the oppenent and delivers a storm of punch and kicks but falls to the ground because of energy loss./
-Sheishu Akusen Slash:Not really a separate attack but rather a varion on Seishu Kousen,using a sword.

/Blade Fury.The user takes several daggers and dashes next to the opponent.Cause sever damage on anyone but drains a lot of energy from the user./

/Somersault Kick.The user jumps and kicks a wall,then flips and kicks the opponent./

/Kuro Kitsune Style(Black Fox style).Diana fights with her light and slim Katana,Kuro Kitsune./

/Urufu no Kiba Style(Fang Wolf Style)The user fights using Urufu no Kiba martial arts that focuses on kicks and energy manipulation./

/Double Seishu Slash.(Double spirit,energy Slash)The user,using a sword concentrates his\hers\its energy on a sword and slashs the opponent twice./

/Appocalipse Cannon:The most deadly attack.The user draws a 6-point star on the air using both arms,creating a neon glow as the arms moves.The neon star floats in the air and when the user shouts "Cannon!" it send a massive star-shaped beam,Color varies on the user(Blue in this case.) to the opponent.It drains so much energy the user might faint./

personalty[optinal but helps to figure out if oyur the good or evil type]
Cocky,rebellious,bitchy,wise-ass,sarcastic,brave except on high places(afraid of heights),strong sense of justice,believes in dreams,never gives up,always smiles while fighting.

Am I in?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.