Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DD newshound(s) needed...

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Hey guys! I am just sending out a 'feeler' on this one for now. I'll move it to the N&C forum soon.

As you may or may not know, Black Kitty and I do a weekly (lately, semi-weekly) report on the Gigcast entitled Drunk Duck news.

Between BK with her schoolwork, The Gods Of Arr-Kelaan, and the editing it takes me to finish a DD news episode, I feel I am not finding enough stuff. So, we could use some help compiling the news.

Really, just news specific to Drunk Duck. Right now, we check out all the forums (the N&C forum, the newly created Interview forum, the Newspost forum, Conventions, fightsplosion, etc) plus check the newsposts, tutorial, and (relevant) PS news. Plus we mention Featured comics, and sometimes the latest comic review.

We need someone that will be dedicated, and good communication skills are a must. You must be able to form coherent sentences. Well, at least as coherent as mine are. ;)

We may not use everything you give us, but you will be credited as the "DD Newshound" or something more clever if we can think of it.

We can't pay you, but we could plug your comic or website in the DD News podcast.

Anyone interested? You can respond here or send me a PQ.

Thanks!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I guess I could help out.
Just check those forums you mentioned and send you things that are interesting, right?
Sounds interesting…:)

lba
lba
Posted at

I can help out. I don't know how often I might dig up anything worth sharing but I'm on the forums pretty often as is anyway, so I'd be more than happy to help out.

I think the first thing to give a heads up for would be the massive list of resources Skullbie has created in Tips & Tricks.

Posted at

Ah, this is just the kind of thing I like doing, too. Alas, finals week draws near…

I might be able to in a month or so.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Sorry, too busy…
But will the DD News post ever come out as a podcast separate from the gigacast? I listened to a few gigacasts and the only thing that interested me was the DD News. I tried scrolling around to find it each time, but it was too much effort, so I just gave up.
So any chance?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Sorry, too busy…
But will the DD News post ever come out as a podcast separate from the gigacast? I listened to a few gigacasts and the only thing that interested me was the DD News. I tried scrolling around to find it each time, but it was too much effort, so I just gave up.
So any chance?
Yes. But the gigcast will always have the freshest one first.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Does that mean it DOES exist, or it will?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

it will someday.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I nominate Crocty AND lba! :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I nominate Crocty AND lba! :)
Yes! And we shall be called "The sexy DD news-fowl. With lba."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.