Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Deviantart members?

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

Just kind of curious, are there any deviantart members here, if they're are i'd like to check out your work. Here's my page: www.phatscurl.deviantart.com

If anyone is not familiar with deviantart, its the largest growing art community on the net. Its free, and there's plenty of things to keep you busy. You can place anything on your page from scrap drawings to songs. Its really great, highly recommended if your like me and doodle inbetween comics.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

DD people who wanted to, listed their Dev galleires in this thread in the art forum. ^_^

rickrudge
rickrudge
Posted at

Hi PhatScurl,

I just recenlty started an account on DeviantArt myself. I was never much of a joiner, so I was slow to get on that. Frankly, I was kind of impressed with all of the amount of art posted there. There’s all sorts of genres featured there, and with that, there’s contriversies with the outragious genre subjects, the new owners, as well as the use of AI with this site. I mostly got on there to promote my comix that is here on the Duck. I’ve noticed that the various search engines have featured more of my stuff now. I’ll definatley check out your postings here and on DA.

Sorry for posting this, Ozoneocean but your hyperlink to your thread didn’t work.

— Rick Rudge

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.