Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

DiEgo

DiEgo
DiEgo
Posted at

Well howdy I'm saying hello again! Some old timer's might still remember me, but to most in this growin' community i'm a newbie. So hello.

Seeing as how I'm an adult now, legal drinkin' age and everything (hence the abundance of apostrophes, if you can connect th' dots) I might as well continue my true calling as a writer/cartoonist (since I've learned a few things since I've last made my presence known, gosh December 12th?).

Basically, I've got an itch to create that I ain't ever felt before, and I reckon that when my comics be uploaded again, they'll knock yo' socks off. Fo' shizzle.

I'm too drunk right now to remember what else I was wantin' to type, but to all the people who remember me, I'm still alive and I plan to come back big time. I never forgot about all the wonderful people I used ta know, and plan to know well again someday soon.

Happy creatin' yall,
–DiEgo

Posted at

who are you?
<—-going senile

welcome back dood

Posted at

YAY! Welcome back DiEgo! :D It's good to see you around again!

Posted at

I find it funny that you try to make the drinking cartoonist thing sound like its unique. lol!

Welcome back, man!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.