Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

I think most people appreciate comments on their comic pages. As for leaving comments, sometimes I think it can be a challenging thing to do - or at least it is for me. I'm not a big talker, so sometimes I feel that I may be leaving some variation of the same comment because for me there is only so many ways to say 'nice page'. And because of that, sometimes I do leave a blank 5. But I think that is also better than leaving nothing at all…

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Not necessarily. There's comics that I love that I don't really comment at all while there are comics that I like less but comment more on. It depends more on who the artist is or if I have anything to say/ask. But if I'm commenting at all, I probably am interested in the comic.

As for my comic, I'm always happy to read comments- even if they're blank. O_o
It lets me know who's reading my comic and sometimes what they like about it. I try to reply to let them know I'm reading/appreciating their comments but I don't always reply because I dislike saying just "thank you" over and over again.

KingRidley
KingRidley
Posted at

I really don't think that replies mean much. From what I've seen, alot of replies are stupid things like "lol first reply" or "lol so funny XD!!!!" or general stuff like that. But if someone leaves me a real reply with a relevant comic, it makes me feel great.

Posted at

I really don't reply to comments and now I feel like a bad person…because I do in fact love my readers. I believe I shall turn over a new leaf!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.