Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I throw myself into my favorite animes, books, or t.v. shows and/or just think how I can make that thing on the table I'm sitting at turn into art. Sometimes I do what Amelius does and plan for possible zombie attacks and who I'd let into my party to fight back against said zombies……not that many sadly p.p

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What the hell is this?

Am I the only male here whose mind wanders on about making out with girls???

My mind wanders to the realms of women as well, except less making out and more performing shocking, X-rated actions with a spatula and my penis.

Posted at

I start thinking of explosive chase sequences or fighting huge deformed monsters with lots of back flips and inijas. Unfortunately, my legs try and join in with the jumping so I twitch. Did it once going up the stairs. That hurt.

Posted at

Do you let your mind wander too much?

…and that's when the fire-breathing snowman showed up and– I'm sorry, what?

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Strangest thing is when my mind wanders is that the results are a lot more realistic than my life right now.

But one time I had a really long one about me being picked to go on TV. And it worked out so well I got other guest TV appearances. And then I'd wake up in a hospital one night after a coma and I'dve been married and had kids and everything but because I'd been in the coma so long and had amnesia I didn't know when it happened or what I'd missed out on and I ended up strangling myself to death with a catheter tube thinking it was just a nightmare. And then I got to daydreaming about going to hell and meeting Gary Glitter and tying him down and knawing away at his neck like a beaver until his head came off and Satan liked my "spunk" so much and due ot the fact I'd not actually done anything that bad before but ended up there due to my photophobia and dislike of cherubs meaning Heaven would be my Hell, he let me live in his house and eat his food and watch his TV and play his ultimate gaming console called the "Hellcube" and keep an eye on the demons while he went away on holiday to Afghanistan.

It was then that I remembered that I was talking to someone on the phone about my bank card being eaten by an ATM and then got back to regular business as usual.

Deadpool
Deadpool
Posted at

Mine tend to be strangley violent… If I'm sitting somewhere public I'll consider what'd happen if *that* crazy person or *those* chavs tried to start something and how id beat them down… Although if I'm alone it'll wander all over… I mostly try to day dream about comic ideas/movie plots or things to invent, or why it is I fear things/analyse myself… I do the last one a lot… But then I forget them all… Then I'll consider the best ways to change the world for the better… I think too big… If only I could do my college cw…

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I'm constantly thinking of new comic ideas like this, most of them are still waiting to be made into comics.

Whirlwynd
Whirlwynd
Posted at

I've always been a daydreamer but I learned to balance it so I get enough information to function. Which is good because some positions I substitute for at the plant take almost no brainwork. If I don't let my mind wander I'll burn out.

I'm all over the place with where my mind actually goes. I'd have to say for the greater portion of it I think about stories I'm working on.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I tend to let my mind float around about how robotic parts and computer pieces fit together, if I can find faces out of inanimate objects, and if I can create characters out of those inanimate objects. They all seem so "Tim Burtonish" in my mind and they all have these weird ass adventures. Life in my subconscious is what I would believe an acid trip would be like: colorful, ignorance to understand, and ecstatic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.