Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Radec
Radec
Posted at

true, he is the organizer for the Fusion event, but to arbitrarily assume complete control without factoring in each person's personal issues that may occur is just rude.
Fusion is for the people who participate, not for the joy of one person.

maybe you guys could set something up where if most fo the participants agree that it has been too long, then they can drop a person from the list, but I don't think it would be very nice to simply drop someone like that, simply because one person is fed up with them.

Posted at

It's not rude but the very opposite, it's very nice NOT to allow -under any circumsances- a simple entertainment like this to interpose between a person and their personal issues. And since we care, we should then remove the participant temporarily -for their own well-being, of course-, thus they can devote all their time to fix their personal issues. And we'll be killing 2 birds with a stone cause we'll aslo have a more fluent and efficient development of the event, that'll benefit and keep everyone happy. ;). and this wouldn't be an arbitrary decision at all, cause it takes into account both faces of the problem: - the participant's personal issues.
- the slow development of the event.

and if Tyrapendragon changes the 2nd rule, he wouldn't be -as you say- "dropping someone like that, simply because one person is fed up with them", but he'd be dropping someone like that for breaking the rules. fair enough to me.

Posted at

It can be hard to tell on the internet but actually I'm a "she" not a "he." I was going by the other community comic "Starving Artists," where they do allow people more time for personal issues. I was more strict in the past, but for a while we were only getting a few participants so giving more time seemed like a good idea.

I am up for being a bit more stict, maybe give people three days and then automactically move them to the end of the list…

Posted at

sorry about the confusion Tyrapendragon. your avatar doesn't help much either, except for the double earring. last panel seems not to be coming anytime soon, so i offer myself to draw it, if you agree, so you can finally put this fusion comic up.

Posted at

Paul just e-mailed me that he just has to letter and then it will be done. I really don't want to kick him off when he is almost done. Just be patient for a little longer… If he doesn't finish by the end of the week I will go ahead and post the rest and then add his when he get's it to me. It shouldn't effect anything since he's mostly finished with his panel.

Posted at

1. Riku monstrokillsyou(at)yahoo.com X
2. Komradedave cooperde(at)adams.edu X
3. Nyx nyxetera(at)yahoo.com X
4. hat megapedestrian(at)gmail.com X
5. Magicklorelai magicklorelai(at)hotmail.com X
6. Johan Tenge johan.tenge.x(at)gmail.com X
7. Radec Radec414(at)yahoo.com X
8.Corvin alfaro_abraham_e(at)hotmail.com X
9.Iagojester alsnelliott(at)hotmail.com X
10. Glen acenoodles(at)hotmail.com X
11. barwired whitepawedwolf(at)gmail.com X
12. Mark mrmarktang(at)gmail.com X
13. Tyrapendragon tyrapendragon(at)yahoo.com X
14. Mecah shiva yashiro666nanakase(at)hotmail.com X
15. Zac zacfreundt(at)gmail.com X
16. Paul pbdeberry(at)gmail.com X

The Fusion is done! I will try to post it tonight, but since I'm ushering for a play, it might not be until tomorrow.

Posted at

Paul just e-mailed me that he just has to letter and then it will be done…..

you know? this gives me another of my great ideas: a new kind of fusion. it works like this. the first participant draws a panel, with empty bubbles, no words in them, and passes the panel on to the next participant, who'll fill up the bubbles -whatever occurs to them- and draw the next panel, also empty-bubbled, and will pass the text they wrote for the previous panel AND the new panel they drew, on to the next participant who will repeat the process. and the first participant will have to fill up the last panel's bubbles.
it can also work the other way around: us having to draw the panel on the basis of the text previously sent to us by the previous participant, and write the text for the next panel that'll have to be drawn by the next participant, of course..
so.. what do you think?

edit: here's where the term "fusion" comes actually alive, doesn't it?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.