Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

just a quick clear-up….are we mailing the art to whoever we get, or just posting it online?

Kojika
Kojika
Posted at

Oh, I wanted to join this last year but I missed the sign up date, lol. I was still just starting to use DD back then…

Anyways!

I would like any of the characters from my webcomic Zos Kias. Have fun and take your pick~!

Posted at

Hm…well, I'll give it a shot.

As for what I'd like…How's about a fanart of either Ry or Elrek from Firefly Cross?

Thanks!

heymelby
heymelby
Posted at

Whqt the hey, I'll do it! I can probably swig a few deadbeats as well. As far as my request…..mmmmm I guesss anything with Chad the fat kid is fine…please read the comic so you know something about him.

Posted at

Oy,this is always fun(and challenging) to do. fanart for either of my comics. Oh and you can put me on the deadbeat help list.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Sign me up!
I've been way too absent from DD for a while, this would be a fun way to get back in the swing of things!

I'll take a drawing of Chance drinking, because it's become a running joke around the studio. I hope I get to draw something cool…

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

If you got some room, add me on the list too! ^_^

I would like a picture of my main character Becky from my comic. But I would like who ever is going to do it if they would draw her in some other setting than she is right now. You know, something magical, scifi, or something than real life. You know, something of your taste. ^_^ Suprise me if you will. =3

And just in case, put me on the Dead Beat Watchers list just in case I'm needed.

ErrePi
ErrePi
Posted at

May I have a picture of a 50 year old guy?

I'll work hard to make my part as non-crappy as possible. It's all in the spirit of the season.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

just a quick clear-up….are we mailing the art to whoever we get, or just posting it online?

You'll be posting it so we know you did the work. You can send it as well if you so desire.

73 people so far. I think this may be the biggest Secret Santa yet.

Posted at

I want to join in! Hmmm…I'd like something Christmassy with Super Maths Beaver and any other character you can find in the strips (there really aren't very many but I can't remember their names). That's especially bad for my own comic. Try using the mouse security guard with the shoe!

Posted at

I'd like to see someone's favorite background (i.e. pregnant boy, voodoo albino cheerleader, etc) "magick?" character. It's nice to find out who people like. (Main characters are also cool, if you don't have a favorite background guy or gal.)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sure I'll sign up for this sort of nonsense.
Cant promise the picture will be in colour though, as Julie is a busy lady!
If it's Manga or anime I will get my daughter to help out (the family that draws together, stays together).
If anyone wants to draw something for me, do some Harkovast fan art, that would be cool!
You can make it serious (Shogun killing bad guys!) or festive (Shogun in santa hat!), or just awesome (Shogun killing doctor octopus?), cool or funny, it's all good!
I don't know if enough of the comic is up yet for people to have many characters to choose from, though. (Mysterious knight, Scatter pod, Quinn-Tain from behind, random Darsai and Nameless soldiers?)
So I guess I just wait for an PQ telling me what to draw now, right?

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Oh! This sounds fun! Sign me up for this craziness!

Umm…I would like to have mine feature any of my Faults characters, and…anything goes after that! Just go CRAZY! :)

drdoobious
drdoobious
Posted at

I am signing up! I'd say fan art of any number of the four my characters in my main series, Vita Di Vetro, would be greatly appreciated! (Four main characters are as follows: Kale, Dasa, Plobbins, Eilie) Many thanks!

Posted at

…first forum post EVER! Haha

Oh man, this sounds like fun. I couldn't NOT step out of the shadows for this event!

I'd love to see some Horror and the Human fan art, that'd be quite special.

I definitely want to partake in step 3! Sign me up for colourizing a gift for someone else, please!

Allllso…are I expect we are notified of who we're gifting via our account emails? Just making sure… Cheers!

Posted at

Uh… QUESTION!!! I never got a PQ. Am I having technical difficulties, or did my name just fall off the list? It's okay if I got left off, but I'd hate to think I'd get branded as a deadbeat just because I didn't receive the message…

Posted at

Naw, don't worry about it; it's my own fault for not speaking up sooner. I just wanted to make sure body ELSE was missing out on a picture just because I didn't pay attention :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.