Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'll bite.

If this is an acceptable request, maybe characters from my comic celebrating the holidays with characters from the Santa's comic. If that wouldn't work at all, do a holiday scene involving Cthulu.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm IN.

I would like a picture of a giant teenage mutant waffle fighting a legion of undead snowmen (All wearing brightly colored scarfs of course).
Or… you know, something as cool as that.

Posted at

I'll sign up. I suppose my request will be any character from my webcomic.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Sounds Rad, Sign me up!

I'd Like a pic of any of my current characters from my web-o-comic. Doesn't matter what they do.

Also I can be a DWC since my Winter Break for University is coming up.

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I'll sign up now, it sounds fun!
I'd like a picture of the protagonist of one of my comics Wearing a santa suit (sexy or not) from either Nectar of the Gods http://www.drunkduck.com/Nectar_of_the_Gods/
or Poseidon's Path http://www.drunkduck.com/Poseidons_Path/

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Oooh, for once I read this thread in time!

Fanart of any TLT character (on the "Meet The Cast" page) will do just fine.

Posted at

Hey!
I want zombies for christmas. Straight up dead romero-style zombies enjoying what would be a very zombie holiday. Whatever holiday you choose really. Perhaps they're eating santa, or lighting the menorah. They could even be hunting for easter eggs or celebrating the chinese new year.
Also DWC.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I'm signing up! :D

I'd like anyone from ELO. I'd prefer at least 2 characters in the picture though >.<

I'll also volunteer to do at least one drawing for DWC. :3

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i'm in! i would like a picture of holiday bunnies. like a christmas bunny, a chanukah bunny, kawanza bunny, new years bunny, festivus bunny, etc

also i'll be on the dwc if you need me

Posted at

I would like to sign up for this. A picture of Santa fighting some kind of wild beast like a bear or lion would be spectacular. And I'll help with that DWC thing as well.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Signing up~

Even though I didn't get a summer santa gift, all is forgiven 'cause the only gift I need is FRIENDSHIP, DERP DERP :d

Did you not get friendship? And would you believe that I'm still working on it?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I shall enter yet again. My request is to See Jax from Wintergreen duking it out with Comet Kid over the last mug of marshmallowy hot chocolate.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Oh. Im in by the way. Mainly due to the fact Ive done a couple of these already out rough since I was bored. Ochi will be the first to receive anything though. Hopefully I get that done before this starts. The one I get will be spiffed up into a vector piece with flash. If I finish the ones Im doing now I might just post those on DA and provide a link in my signature.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'll join!

My request is a drawing of my character Kira being awesome or my character Janie

And if needed, I can do one DWC.

Posted at

Did you not get friendship? And would you believe that I'm still working on it?
Pff yeah I got friendship! That's why all is forgiven, gawd. -high five-

RazorD9
RazorD9
Posted at

Hmmm, first time doing thins on DD, so sign me up!
As for request, something with my character Cedrick the Burning Lord!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Please make another post or PQ me if there is a change in the status of your request (that way I can keep track)

If there is anything you are not willing to do (i.e. sexy santa suits) please let me know via post or PQ. Thank you. I'm very impressed that so many people signed up in 48 hours.

Posted at

SIGN SIGN SIGNING UP!!!

I would like a picture of one of the Greek or egyptian goddesses decorating for christmas or wearing somthing for christmas

Posted at

Didn't know we had something like that, but sounds like a fun idea!

Needless to say, I'm happy to sign up.

As my only project currently is Master the Tiger, I'd like something tiger themed. It would be cool if it's holiday-themed as well, but I won't mind if it isn't.

I'll probably want to share it with my readers, and some of them might be underage, so I'd appreciate if you could go a bit easy on violence and nudity and stuff.

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

I'd like to join in if I can.

I'd request any one of the characters from my strip (Character Development) in a Xmas theme/outfit, and the rest up to you.

Gunwallace

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sign me up! Kapow!
I want what I always want, fan art of anything Harkovast related!

AfterDark
AfterDark
Posted at

Hmmm, this sounds fun so Im signing up as well.

I'd like a fanart drawing of any of the characters from my comics The Runner or The Chaosium, whichever the artist finds most interesting.

Posted at

I will definitely sign up this sounds awesome! :)

I'll go with a fan art of a boobs ahoy character.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.