Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunkduck's medieval mystery

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

whenever I write "medieval fantasy" it shows "medievil fantasy". I tried it in author's notes, comments and templates. Hahaha, what did I win??
God I love this site :D

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Well that's interesting…now I want to try it xD

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

It's a Freudian slip on your part. You probably hate the Medieval period due to some past trauma.

I suggest staying away from the Medieval Period in your writing for at least six months and possibly seeking a therapist with a background in Medieval Studies. you might also consider calling a psychic to discover your past life as a Cathar in Medieval France when you were tortured and burned at the stake.

It could also be possible that DD recognizes your lack of proper research in the Medieval period and the resulting inaccurate depiction and kicks out the term because of that. ;)

If you wish I can give your work the once over and access the historical accuracy. lol! (I gotta find some use for that damn degree in Medieval Studies)

Sorry, I'm just having a little fun, some Medievalist humor there. lol!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Now, I don't know how to spell that word anymore. XP

But wait…are you trying to tell me there's some kinda evil…spelling usurper around here?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.