Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Dungeons and ducks 1.5: Welcome to the new world

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hakoshen readies to make another general attack on the golem…

Posted at

((Its called life. It gets in the way of things that are important…like forum base RPGs))

"Think your right Crack Head," Green said as he raised his guns and pointed it at the golem.

same
same
Posted at

(I have one too you know. Thats why im wondering if you where all just quiting was there any point In the next narration.)

ANYWAY!

Battle narration 3

Vast stands up readying his pistol.
"Well, I guess id better help."
He aims the gun for the eye of the Golem, before he can squeeze the trigger
Green fires his rifle without aiming to hit the golem in the eye.

Green does 21 damage

Vast gives green a swift dirty look
"I can do that too you know!"
Steadying his pistol he aims carfully for the other eye of the
giant stone Golem. He squeezes the trigger and the bullet explodes from
his gun. The Golems eye shatters.

Vast does 18 damage

Hakoshen aims his rifle and fires it quickly, the bullet smashes through its eyes.

Hakoshen does 23 damage

"I dont get whats so special about this. Are we having a competition or something."

Zach didnt notice that he had just been struck with what was easily a ton worth of rubble. He tried to climb up the sholder of the Goliath to pluck its eye. He was quickly brushed off. He lands on his back. Picking himself up again he fishes around in his pocket for his fruit.

Zach eats a fruit. It restores 20 hp.

Laurence reloads his six shooter, he empties his bullets into the knee of the golem.

Laurence does a further 18 damage.

The Golems knee becomes weak. It crumbles as the Golem comes crashing down.

Defence Phase

Submit your defence skill, etc…

(Also. Just trying to give every one a chance to decide what to do. Life goes on.)

Posted at

Green moved back. Furthering the distance between him and the Golem. Once he was far away enough he stopped and assumed a defense postision.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

"Hm, good fruit. Tasty." As I see the Golem preparing to attack, I start digging frantically. I make a small-sized crater big enough to hide a watermellon in, I lie in it and throw my overcoat over myself, and throw some sand on top. After moving the sand around over my coat, I am camoflauged.

same
same
Posted at

Battle narration 4

Green eats his fruit replenishing 20 hp.

Zach begins digging himself a hole.

Hakoshen looks at the rouge as he pushes the sand away with his hands.
"Digging your own grave?"

Zach ignores him and continues to dig.

The Golem prepares to attack, swinging its huge arm back it stops half way.
The Golem smashes its own chest. The cracks between its rock like exterior begin to glow.

The Golem self destructs.

Machine parts and rock shards fly in different directions as a sand cloud surrounds everyone.

Everyone apart from Zach and Green takes 12 damage.

Zach takes 5 damage
Green takes 8 damage
Laurence takes 10 damage

The cloud of sand settles.
Green and Hakoshen brush off their minor wounds. Everyone else was unprepared. They recieved more damage.

Everyone recieves 75 exp.
Level ups all round.
Everyone advances to lvl 2.

(By that i mean they sayd that they would be defending. Golem battle took to long so i killed it off.)

Laurence disappeared.
Hakoshen turned to Green raising an eyebrow.
"Wheres that little guy?"
Zach poked his head out from the top of the stone door way.
"How did you get up there?" Green said confused.
"Golem blast" Zach exclaimed.
He jumped from the 20 foot doorway, rolling from where he landed right into the remains of one of the golems.
"What now" Said green.
"We go in" Hakoshen said staring into the dark entrance to the temple ruins.

(A chance to roleplay.)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So…should we respect this Earth God, or can I start stealing things? Cuz that glowing jewel that robed girl has over there looks pretty valuable. And shiny.

same
same
Posted at

Zach rubs his eyes as he halucinates.

Vast begins to walk away. Zachs head turns to the side to catch a glimpse of Vast leaving.

"Where are you going?"
"Things to do."

Vast disappears off into the desert.

Vast has left the party.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

"People leaving, people dying, at least there will be more between us…I'm starting to see things, we should probably get away from the stuffy entrance, find a nice cool spot to rest…" I squat down to Newton's level,"How's that sound to ya buddy? Want to take a break?"

Posted at

"There could be people hiding inside. I agree with Hakoshen we should go in. If it is abandon do what you wish Zack. If not I'd rather not have monks and what not chase after us." Green said as he started for the entrance.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

"Hey, don't leave me behind!" I sprint for the entrance, running straight into one of the stone suppport beams."…Im'g, Im'g ekay!" I spit out a tooth."Okay, try that again!" I sprint inside, then into a statue holding a large ruby. It take two members of the group to hold me back from the gem.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.