Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Ehh, hai

qqq
qqq
Posted at

So ehh, I don't know, I guess the most interesting things about me should be that I'm a mathematical physicist-turned web designer, musician, programmer, graphics artist, illustrator and sound track composer. Art was always my big love, I just wanted to study some thing hard, so why not a double bachelor in physics and maths? Well, because I quit it because I sucked, probably.

And besides that, I'm single, ladies. But you should probably say that if it's remarkable, not self-evident. Oh ehh, I also do comics. But these are generally incomprehensionable for people that happen to not know first order language, the works of Bertrand Russell and a verbatim recall in Latin of some phrases Pierre de Fermat.

I'll probably be gone here in a few days because you bully me away out of jealousy for my ugly mug, it always happens like that in my version of the truth.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Qx3!

Single, eh? *sidles up* So uh… what's your sign, handsome?

qqq
qqq
Posted at

Zodiac? No idea. Horoscopes, like satire, is meant to be funny but taken seriously too much by ill-witted.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

The only horoscopes I read are the ones in the Onion. A recent one told me I'd be attacked by a horde of squalling babies - that's probably the closest to being accurate.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello qqq, pleased to meet you: my horoscope said we'd get along very nicely - you do look slightly familiar I must say:

qqq
qqq
Posted at

Ah,

so, any of you interested in Gim Jeong Il?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I haven't played it yet. Is it any better than Gim Jeong 1?

qqq
qqq
Posted at

Oh how I hate fonts that make an upper-case-i look like a lower case-L…

I mean that guy, also, how to put a sig up here? I can't figure it out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.