Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Evenin'

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

Well, it's afternoon, but whatever.

I'm Lygo, 21, living in England. About to go off and study Drama and Film Studies at University in September.

I signed up here because someone told me that the little sketches I'd been doing when I was bored might make a good webcomic, because the internet 'likes that sort of thing'.

One day, I plan on being rich, famous and… rich. Although to be honest, I act, write, produce, direct (etc) more for the entertainment value for myself and the people I show it to.

But the money would be nice.

So yeah, that's me.

Hello.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I think that it's really good that you care more about the enjoyment of drawing more then the money, because if you have fun drawing and writing the comic, then people will have fun reading it! And the love and compassion that you will recieve from your adoring fanbase will be your pay! Except that you can't buy anything with it…

Yeah, money would be really nice.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

We like a lot of things.

Like, hamburgers. Do you have any?

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

I don't, but I can always pop out to the shops and pick some up if it'll get me fans around here.

Posted at

Giving out hamburgers would make you some friends.

Don't get too many though, you wouldn't want your new fans getting fat(ter).

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

Couldn't be any worse than the 'artist' himself.

How does DD like its burgers?

Posted at

Mornin' stranger.

Posted at

Ew, hamburgers, never eaten one. Hi Lygo, nice to have you around. If you get the money you want you're allowed to send some to me too

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Don't eat the man-meat burgers. They may taste good, but the indegestion that follows is horrible!

<,<

anyway, welcome! You seem to have a good attitude. I wish you well.

Posted at

Hi, Lygo! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I love money too!

But I love the things you can buy with money even more! 8D Have fun making comics here and enjoy the weather! ;)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Why hello there, Lygo! The internet likes your sketches. It's a little known fact that webcomics are akin to crude oil for the internet.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.