Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

AND OMG!!! check out this website!!!
http://www.museumofbadart.org/
it's really fun to scoff at people's art!!!

People falling down freaks me out though. no me gusta.

oh gawd, how awful would it be to see a piece of art you did on that site?! I would keel over.

well, some people submit their own stuff. I want to!! I have some old paintings from when I was like thirteen that are so much worse than that stuff… MOBA would probably be thrilled to get it! ^^ not that I care, I'm a better artist now.

Posted at

I think everyone has a darker side to them. Some just make it more apparent than others. …like most of the teenagers in my community. XD; Just yesterday I was shoulder barged by some girls at least three years my junior because of what my friend was wearing… I was the only girl there, you see. -__-; Easier target.

The people I encounter day by day have completely changed my outlook on society, and at first I hated the feeling of looking down at all these human beings - it's not like we're a different species. I felt like a bad person. But, there are some people who just plain know better than others. These people are just reasons for you to feel better about yourself, not look down on yourself.
On an unrelated note…
Parano, how did you get lucky enough to be member #666? D:

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

My aunt accidentally killed my cousin's guinea pigs by leaving them out in the hot sun for too long, and then told the little girl that her guinea pigs had died because they "had been sick." I found this hilarious.

My friend accidently baked her guinea pig in an easybake oven. She left it out and it somehow crawled into the batter or whatver and she put it in the oven and when the cake thing came out, well, theres a picture of it and its not pretty.

Her other guinea pig crawled into their fireplace and got burned to death. I think her guinea pigs are suicidal.

Of course, we both thought this was the most hilarious EVER

Lemming Curry?

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

I killed my bird by not giving it water for a week when my parents and sister were out of town.

I also killed our fish by giving it too much to eat.

I also laughed when my sister's bunny escaped and never returned. I keep saying that an owl has eaten it or that it's frozen to death.

Ah good times, good times.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

You know, lately I am pretty sure I AM in fact, a terrible person.

matt_fatt
matt_fatt
Posted at

the other day i was walking around town, and i saw these kids on a bike one was riding normal the other on the pegs they rode by and called me a asshole so i kicked thier back tire and made them fall, they were about 15. ive also put a kid in the hospital for trying to hit this girl in an alley but im not sure if that counts as being terrible. back when i went to school there was this kid who was a bonehead (nazi skinhead)and one day after i got into my skinhead phase (traditional anti-racist)he zieg hieled me so i broke his nose and 3 fingers in a fight does that make me a terrible person

am i a terrible person? please let me know.

thanks,
matt fatt

jissai
jissai
Posted at

my sister doesnt take good care of her pets. they actually hate her.
one day we baught her a turtle, and over night it ran away.

dont ask me how…

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I'm a horrible person.

I laugh at inappropiate things, I joke about horrible thinks, I'm insulting, I wish horrible things upon people that aren't me or friends, I hate kids, I hate old people, I hate those people that think everything is racist, I say things that would make a person wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I hate people in general and dislike anyone that is full of themselves.

As much as an horrible person I could be, ruining chances with some girl my best friend was trying to hit on being the highlight of this week, I always care about people and respect their opinions even if it is the stupidest thing on this planet. It helps me stay in balance and lets me live life without a care in the world.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I'm a horrible person.

I laugh at inappropiate things, I joke about horrible thinks, I'm insulting, I wish horrible things upon people that aren't me or friends, I hate kids, I hate old people, I hate those people that think everything is racist, I say things that would make a person wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I hate people in general and dislike anyone that is full of themselves.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

I've been told I'm an insensitive jerk because I don't think of what I say before I say it, and when I'm trying to do so I'm either pouting or giving people the "silent treatment"…

But I'm probably a terrible person anyway considering the comics I draw… :(

Posted at

I used to be a HORRIBLE person, and sometimes i still am… but Serving in Iraq has taught me to respect the men and women around me, and has turned me into something…..nice…..

marine
marine
Posted at

I am a great man. Anyone who questions my self proclaimed greatness is something they've an instilled hatred of. A bitter burning fire of self loathing. I'm great.

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.
… i do… ^-^

…so do I. ^_^;;

…but I'm a kid. *crys in corner*

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

The nature of comedy is almost always at the expense of someone else. I say don't worry about it. We've all laughed at someone getting mauled for doing something stupid. It's normal. I think we'd all like to see those kids with the skate shoes wipe out from time to time. Kids need a good swfit kick to their complacency every now and then. It's how they learn. The world isn't made of Nerf.

On other hand, there are things you could actually be DOING that would categorically make you a terrible person, such as pushing one of those little skater brats in front of a bus or off a cliff. And clothelining them as they ride by is totally outright!

I mean, it's not like you're laughing at a school shooting or anything. Relax. Enjoy the comedy.

Posted at

Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.
… i do… ^-^

…so do I. ^_^;;

…but I'm a kid. *crys in corner*

*hug*
it's okay.
kidness is only temporary. DancingChaos will like you soon.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.