Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

I made up… an organization!

L. A. M. E. (Ladies Against Mature Entertainment) is an all female semi-military/convent type group that's dedicated to bringing down people who produce "Adult Entertainment" by any means necessary. Yep, when need be they do carry all sorts of devices, vehicles, weapons, etc… but they're limited by the law (they can't just blow up the studios unless they get permission from the governments they've established their organizations in)…

I hope that qualifies for this thread.
Warning: Pr0nCrest is for ADULTS ONLY!!!

and here's the address since I don't know how to post links…
http://www.drunkduck.com/Pr0nCrest/index.php?p=16174

Posted at

You just need to have URL tags for a link. (url)the link(/url) but replace the ()'s with [].

warren
warren
Posted at

Well, in Spare Change, one character owns "The Time Channel". Just like "The Weather Channel", only much much stupider.

Posted at

It hasn't shown up in any comics I have online(yet), I don't think…but throughout drawing comics in my lifetime, my drawn avatar always had a tazer, named "Mr. Tazer". This theme WILL be ressurrected soon.

Another thing I made up for my comic Elementary Aspects was this I-don't-know-what series of food items. I don't know if it's candy, fruit, juice, all the above, but I reference it twice: Cherry Slave, Grape Obsession, and Orange Domination. First referenced Here, and mentioned again here.

There will probably be more flavors. I think it's some fruit-filled pie-like pastry. XD

Rori
Rori
Posted at

My friends and I made up a band we're "in" called "Feed the Kitty". It appeared in all of my old comics, but nothing online :( The price of being old.

Posted at

Whenever I make a mix CD I like to name it whatever is running through my head at the time. My favorites so far have been:

Chapstick
Accidental Litterbug
and
Alternative Hairstyles for a Future Generation

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

I made up a band called J-rockers which is an all half-american girl group that plays jrock.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Fast Food King. Where all of the food is still made with yummy trans-fat. A total knock-off of Burger King, Big Boy, and a slew of other assorted greasy spoons seen at any rest stop.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Oh! I just remembered a bunch of stuff we made up for a story/project my brother and I were working on.

The Burger Squire
UFO (Unidentified Fried Object)
Turkey O'Nuggets
Generico (brand)
Biological Waste Disposal Baggie for Deep Fried Foodstuff (BWDBDFF)

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

I have the best time coming up with fictional band names. One of my favorites is a boyband called Zannick Yonder - an English spelling version of "zanik ja,der", which is Polish for testicle atrophy. I even drew a logo for them: of a guy with his crotch covered by the letters ZY.

Also, I came up with a common brand for vodka and cigarettes, by the name of "YOU WILL DIE!!!"

Oh and I just remembered: kind of a tic tac rip-off called "Subtle Allusion"

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

Lessee, I had to make up alot of stuff for the Mall scenes in SbH includeing but not limited to the following:
Rave Rave Revolution Game

Mortal Wombat!!

Various Stores includeing Bill's Magic Barn, Mystic Crafts, Hat Zone, Radio Shed, and one of my favorites Vork's Custom Kitchen Knives ^_^

Radio Shed

Touch-me Sphere

Moon Lights and a staff that projects magic movies

I didnt realize I made that much stuff up for SbH o_o there's more but I figured that was enough examples for today…

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I made up a fictional gothic clothing line for Due East called Depressed Squirrel (with logo by Hijuda)

I made up fictitious goth bands Living Less and Skool of Pain. I made up rock bands Van Leppard 2003 Reunion Tour (my least original), French Toast Five and Former Jerry Springer Guests.

I also made up the 'Super Anime Network' with anime Kick-Start Monster Racing Squadron Gamma.

Oh and I also added an old favorite in-joke of mine that dates back to the 1980s: Ralph's Gun and Knife Shoppe

But wait! There's more! I was on a roll in one of the latest pages. I made up "KO Beer," "Gross Cola," "Insane Wheelz Magazine" and "Captain Deth Rum" – all in one page! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.