Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

A man is the person who sits on the ground and stares into space while speaking to himself and others. If you complicate life, you do. End of story. That is all you do, complicate. COMPLICATE LIKE A FOX!!!
I often find my mind ridiculous and amusing. Sometimes I think about how kittens like to stare at canned tomatoes. Then I think, "AVALANCHE!!!!"

I awake.

And return into my submursion into society's obis.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I am typing what comes into my head as it appears there. I also will continue to do so for the rest of this 'thang' while I clammer with my old sleepy cheese.

You see the expiration date is so early that cheese will melt butter faster then a monster relying on solar energy.

Posted at

Who the hell is this still around?

(That was my first thought wain I saw it was not locked)

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

'Sponges'.

Posted at

I don't think so…

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

LOL (also written lol) is a common element of Internet slang used, historically, on Usenet but now widespread to other forms of computer-mediated communication such as Yahoo and MSN Messenger, and even spread to face-to-face communication. It is an acronym for "laughing out loud" or "laugh out loud", or, less commonly, "lots of luck". "LOL" is one of many initialisms for expressing bodily reactions, in particular laughter, as text, including initialisms such as ROFL or ROTFL, roll(ing) on the floor laughing, a more emphatic expression of laughter, "LMAO", "laughing my ass off".

…Oh wait…

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

tl;dr

Is the correct term….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.