Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

For any spriters that want it...

Xergrim
Xergrim
Posted at

Mettaur Hunter and I are putting this on the actual forums because sometimes people miss stuff in a comment section.

Anyways, what I'm here for is that I'm offering help for anyone that wants it. Advice, backgrounds, heck if I can manage it I'll pull if off photoshop effects for you like making it nightime or some having some powerful dude get fancy energy blasts. The only thing I won't do is make sprite sheets or make custom sprites. They're far too time consuming. I'd probably get it finished around… a year or so. :? I can do recolors of sheets, those don't take long. :-D

Just a heads up, but I'm normally not on here, so don't be surprised if I don't respond right away. You'll probably have better luck reaching me by AIM (Xergrim)or MSN (xergrimDELETETHIS@hotmail.com). I won't list Mettaur Hunter's contact info, since I don't think that'd be right of me. He's also going to be helping when he can.

I really don't know what I could do for any drawn comics, but if you want to try to throw someting past me, I'll give it a shot.

Hope I can help you! :wink:

PoisonedV
PoisonedV
Posted at

Aw I was just about to make a post about this! Shit! For like, PhotoShop and stuff.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.