Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Only took me a month to remember this part of the forum. Ah well. Back and so is my comic. Guess that's it. As of next week Zealiots will be updating every Wednesday and Friday as well as the occasional Thursday until either mid-September or early October. After that it'll probably be a standard Monday and Friday update with the occasional Tuesday or Thursday. Well, that's about it.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey, Bulgin. I think I must have missed you the first time around. But welcome back anyway!

Posted at

Oh look no one cares.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

A month is to long, NO CULT CUPCAKES FOR YOU!!!

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

If you don't mind my asking, Custard Trout, if no one cares then why exactly did you bother writing anything at all? If you are as disinterested as you suggest than would it not make sense that the few seconds it took for you to comment were worth more doing nothing but consuming oxygen? Rather, I can only assume that you are just some bored old twat whom, from what I can gather from your username, reeks of fish and oozes a custard like substance from quite possibly all of your orifices.

Amanda, thank you, and I would not really doubt it if most people missed me last time around as that was almost a year ago and I never bothered with the forums. It is nice to see that you aren't all oozing, fish smelling, twats.

Crazyninny, just as well as I don't overly care for dessert foods.

Posted at

Oh look no one cares.

He only says that cuz he's been crying into his pillow every night you've been away. Welcome back ;D

Posted at

Welcome back! Ha, ha, don't mind Custard. He's just the local cranky old man. Also, he's British, which probably contributes to his sate of being. ;)

Either way, pay him no mind on your grand return to DD. Honestly, I'm not sure if I remember you or not. That avatar looks vaguely familiar, but eh, I"m no good with names. :)

Have fun, and don't even think of leaving us again, or we might let Ninny use you for a cult sacrifice. 8D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

=] I think Custard's just overly fond of daily beatings. It's true, Custard, isn't it? Well, too bad! It's the stocks for you today! =p

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Custard acts like this all the time.

AND CUSTARD, IF YOU'RE LISTENING, STAY OUT OF MY DUMPSTER YOU FAGGOT!

Posted at

I love it when they mad. Remember that Sabboth guy? He sent me two novel length PQ's. That was a good day.

HEY SEA COW MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE YOUR DUMPSTER IN EASY TO REACH PLACES YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Remember that Sabboth guy?
Ehhh, he deserved it. I don't think I've ever disliked someone so much ^.^ But this Bulgin fellow seems nice - and his comic has a hat in. A pretty colored hat.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Sabboth? Care to explain who that was?
HEY CUSTARD, MAYBE IF YOU CHOSE A DIFFERENT DUMPSTER AND IGNORED YOUR HOMOSEXUAL URGES WE WOULDNT HAVE THE PROBLEM!!

Posted at

Some guy called Sabboth wrote a long post and I made fun of him and he got all indigent about it, then sent me a huge PQ which I didn't read and then sent another huge PQ telling me he didn't care. It seems I spend all my time being yelled at by people with no sense of humour.

HEY SEA COW, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A COZY DUMPSTER PEOPLE WOULDN'T KEEP TRYING TO SLEEP IN IT ALL THE TIME MR 'I HAVE TO HAVE THE BEST DUMPSTER IN THE FORUM'.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh. Sounds like an asshole.

HEY CUSTARD, MAYBE IF YOU DID SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD HAVE A MORE COMFORTABLE DUMPSTER AND YOU COULD KEEP YOUR APPENDAGES TO YOURSELF!

Posted at

Technically I was an asshole first.

HEY SEA COW, MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BEING SO PARANOID AND GETTING US BOTH DRUNK AS COVER FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE IT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO KEEP PRETENDING TO SHOUT YOU WILD STALLION OF A MAN.

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Custard, I suppose I did give off the impression of being annoyed with your first post, but that is by no means true. I simply took you as being the kind of person who enjoys volleying insults back and forth. Is that a correct enough assumption?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What gave you that idea about Custard?

HEY CUSTARD, MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED SAYING YOU WANTED A BEER, WE WOULDN'T GET SO DRUNK!

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Well, Sea_Cow, most of the people that I have met who enjoy insulting people have generally liked a little return fire. Is it so wrong to generalize in such situations? I think not. And even if I'm wrong, well quite frankly I don't give a fuck.

Posted at

You forgot to make it funny. Thereby giving off the impression you were just pissed off. Except that oozing custard bit. The custard likes to feel loved.

Besides, by your logic it's OK for me to assume you're a mouthy twat because I know a lot of mouthy twats.

HEY SEA COW, MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK A BEER EVERY TIME I DO. YOU SHEEP.

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Exactly. It's easier to make assumptions about people first and then alter them should you get to know the person. Also, it's not that I forgot to make it funny. I simply didn't care if it amused anyone other than myself. I'm glad you liked the bit about oozing though.

Posted at

If you don't care then why are you glad?

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

If it amuses other people then that is sort of like finding that there is a second bottle of beer in the fridge when you already found one, wouldn't you agree?

Posted at

No.

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Heheheh. Ah well.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.