Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Forum Fighters! Hosted by Mettaur, Harkovast, and TheFlyingGreenMonkey!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, not so good at these "went this far" thing, but I'll give it a try…

A happy 101 to Forum Fighters! When I started this, I didn't know people would enjoy it! I thought it would just drift away, but it stays on the front page! Thanks guys, Me, Hark, and Monkey are a big part of the thread, but an even bigger part is you, the fans. Without you, the thread wouldn't be that much. Thanks for voting and enjoying so far, and I hope you continue to do so in the future!

Posted at

I'm going to have to go with the Mongolian on this one for one reason. They were masters of the Bow and Arrow and could shoot at full speed from the back of a horse. If I'm wrong correct me, but I believe that most Mongolian troops were trained in this art and had to be very adept at it. So Mongolian!
Ah, but but you see, the Spartan is facing a Heavy Warrior, not an archer. The majority of the Mongolian army were lightly armored archers but about a third of them were heavily armored fighters equipped with swords and lances, in case they needed to go into close combat. This soldier is not specialized with a bow and is likely to not be equipped with one. If the spartan was facing a Mongolian archer things would be different. The archer would never allow the Spartan to get close to him and would instead focus on engaging him in ranged combat.

This battle will be resolved, up close and personal.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Was I descriptive enough for the opponents this match? Also, wow, not many votes this time…is the thread dying or something? Or do people still think I haven't announced the mystery fighter?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, I added 1337's vote but it was too late. The Mongol wins! Hooray! Now, rage and celebrate and brag, at least show that at least someone still cares about Forum Fighters, because no one seems to care about it anymore…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay, sorry folks, we had to sort a few things out, but don't worry, Forum Fighters is NOT dying. We just needed to find a new artist since Zeph left. And I can tell you, this one is certainly promising. But, we still need some time to think up a new vote, so send us your requests for a fighter! As soon as I get two fighters that are a interesting match, we can begin! So start sending your requests, more than one fighter idea can be requested!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.