Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

G'day.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

G'day.

I've been working quietly in the webcomic background for about four years now and finally started to understand the purpose of 'webcomic mirrors' so have just joined up here on Drunk Duck. Over the next few weeks I'm planning on adding the entirety of my strip to this site, one storyline at a time to give people a chance to read it without wading through an archive of over 600.

I'm Australian, a primary school teacher, and will probably hang around the joint a while yet. Hopefully not like a bad smell, but something a little friendlier.

Cheers.

Posted at

Welcome! I'm sure you don't smell bad, although I must confess I rarely sniff my Aussie friends anymore. Either way, welcome to the party! You are welcome to drinks (except the Cold Hot Cola), food (except my cheesecake), and anything else you can imagine. In fact, if you wait a little while, you will get some free abuse from Custard Trout. :)

Either way, have fun, and should you ever need help check out Help! How Do I...? and Coding Help & Templates. They should fix you right up. :)

Posted at

Gday Mate!
Which part of Oz do you hail from?
I'm on the Gold Coast at the moment(but don't hold that against me, I'm from the Sunshine Coast).
I'm a teacher too, sort of… I've been teaching Cartooon Art in schools for 16 yrs…
Gonna have a look at your strip now.

Welcome to DD

Posted at

Wow, a six hundred page archive. You've wasted your life.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

Heh… okay… first first…

I'll have a look into the help bits and pieces if I find something I can't do… but I probably know enough over the last four years to get my by. ;)

I'm from Victoria, so I'm a Gumsucker, not a Banana Bender like your good self, Cartoonprofessor. Thanks for giving the strip the once over. There'll be more of the archive added fairly frequently in storyline chunks.

Six hundred page archive doesn't equal a wasted life. It's a hobby I do after I finish teaching the kids. If you fiddle around with something like this long enough, numbers like 600 take care of themselves! :)

Cheers.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Six hundred page archive doesn't equal a wasted life. It's a hobby I do after I finish teaching the kids. If you fiddle around with something like this long enough, numbers like 600 take care of themselves! :)

Uh, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to get angry and whiny and threaten to leave forever.

God it's like you've never argued on the internet before.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello there, Mr. V! Welcome to the Duck and its exciting array of…cephalopods. And poisoned baked goods/beverages. Truly, it's a wonderous place. You'll be very happy here.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

A primary school teacher? That might be very useful around these parts of the forums. Lol. Kidding.

Anyway, 600? *Whistle* I don't even have enough arm strength let alone inspiration to do that! A welcome to you and your army of pages. XD

Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi. I don't exist.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

Um… Product Placement? Are you going around plastering Akbar in any thread Dark Clown offers a drink in, eh?

You take the cake for oddest member I've seen so far.

Cheers.

Posted at

You should have seen the Worship Mee!!!!! / Angry fish bid.

Oh wait…. You can.

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=37495&cid=225

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=38043&cid=225

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=37408&cid=225

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=37270&cid=225

Posted at

Um… Product Placement? Are you going around plastering Akbar in any thread Dark Clown offers a drink in, eh?

You take the cake for oddest member I've seen so far.

Cheers.

Ah, well, interesting story there.

You see, the coke is what we call 'horrendously bad for you' and therefore, it is a trap.

Don't drink the cola.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

You take second place. ;)

Posted at

G'day. Mr V! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I reckon I'm third!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.