Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

giant space hamsters stole my brain, oh and hello.

Posted at

hello one and all. i joined drunk duck after viewing the pointy goodness that is Charby the Vampirate. i have never written a comic of any kind before but i do try to write fantasy story's when my easily distracted mined will allow it. so yeah just thought i put myself out here and see what happens. be gentle.

Nickeris.

PS. i am random and hyper sometimes so pleas excuse the insanity that i spew forth. :kitty:

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

oh and CTV doth rocketh. you have good taste.

Posted at

I came here because of the thread title… but I don't regret coming here.

Nice to meet you.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck.

Also, are you at the CTV forums as well?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I was hoping to see giant space hamster, but instead I found an undergod. Awesome.

Posted at

hello one and all. i joined drunk duck after viewing the pointy goodness that is Charby the Vampirate. i have never written a comic of any kind before but i do try to write fantasy story's when my easily distracted mined will allow it. so yeah just thought i put myself out here and see what happens. be gentle.

Nickeris.

PS. i am random and hyper sometimes so pleas excuse the insanity that i spew forth. :kitty:

Hello Nickeris.

I'm Lynn. Also prone to adding a "y" on to random words when my easily distracted mind will allow it. Welcome to Drunk Duck, we're all mostly supportive of eachother here, so don't be afraid to dive in the deep end. But, don't swallow any of the pool water…I'm sure there's tinkle in there.

Posted at

Damn those pesky space hampsters! Welcome to the duck. :D

Posted at

HI NEWY!!! ^.^
I got ADHD :3

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome to our side of the planet!

Posted at

yo.

Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck.

Also, are you at the CTV forums as well?

um i don't think so.

thanks for all the welcomes, i finally got my brain back from that hamster, just in time for anthropology midterm yay.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

giant space hamsters stole my brain, oh and hello.

Nickeris.

Good luck, Nickeris Otter!:)

Posted at

thanks for the luck. i hate midterms but they over now

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I forgot to actually say welcome last time, so welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.