Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Gift Ideas :O

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you guys have any one year anniversay gift ideas for a guy. My Bf and I will be celebrating our one year next month and I really want to do something special. Any suggesstions? Also feel free to share your Anniversary stories :P.

warren
warren
Posted at

A nice watch. Or satellite tv/radio.

Those are the gifts that I can speak of in here.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I am a romantic at heart and it is a joy to create memories for my wife and make her laugh. Not to plug a comic I did (I say comic because I put into a comic form to share the story, Our Proposal Adventure or How I Asked My Wife To Marry Me) but for my now wife I prepared an adventure for her to propose to her. She really enjoyed it and it made a lasting and wonderful memory for her…and there was little to no money spent. Now it might not be for everyone but if your boyfriend likes to figure things out, mystery-wise, and puzzles he might really enjoy and elaborate adventure…and he might return the favor at a later date.

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

good gifts are always personal. i would love a new computer but you boyfriend might hate computers. you'll need to buy something that he likes.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I suggest a book (or comic ;)) that he'd like. Or, tickets to a show or concert he'd enjoy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.