Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Greetings :)

Nimbo
Nimbo
Posted at

Greetings peeps, i'm new to DD. I love to draw, and have been contemplating starting my own webcomic, but sadly i have no knowledge of how to make a comic, so i decided to join this merry band of freaks, to learn some new tricks.:p I have a dev account but i see no reason to slam it right in your face, unless you're interested ^^

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

deviantArt<DrunkDuck

Something that you will learn very quickly.

Posted at

Hi Nimbo, welcome to DD. Don't forget to check out the 'Tips and Tricks' forum to find some great advise and share what works for you too. We freaks love being helpful to our new recruits :D

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Nimbo
Nimbo
Posted at

I hadn't expected such quick replies, but thanks :) And i have been lurking around in the Tips and Tricks forum. It's awesome 8D And the whole Dev versus Drunk duck, thank god Cthulhu enlighten me that DD is numbah one :p Oh and ZeroVX i love your sig, that movie rocked.

Posted at

That's right, you got to expect the unexpected here at The Duck. Oodles of welcomes to you Nimbo.

Posted at

Welcome to DD Nimbo, I'm sure you'll find all kinds of inspiration to help you out with starting your own comic.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hello Nimbo

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.