Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings DD.

Posted at

Hello! As stated by the lack of posts, lack of comics and first topic in the "You say goodbye, I say hello" forum, I'm new!

I don't have any comics up, but I'm setting up an idea currently entitled "All That's Left"

While I'm not sure what I'm going to do around here while I'm working, I would like to try and keep in contact with this site. I found it by searching for good hosting sites, and it was suggested on DA that this one be used! And thus, here I am.

I am hoping to be dedicated to a comic, but my personal life involves College and trying to find a job. ……

so yeah

Hi, Drunk Duck, how are you?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey there Morning_Jay. *such a nice name on you*

Make of Drunk Duck what you will; no pressures. Welcome aboard, have have Fun :)

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

It's at some point hoped that we aren't all comic posters I'd think. Still, this is a welcoming place by any sort, and even if you post irregularly the quail will still send a few folks your way.

It takes all kinds to make a world. ;o>

Posted at

Hey there Morning_Jay. *such a nice name on you*

Why thank you! It's a pen name based on a joke my friend made once. :D

Make of Drunk Duck what you will; no pressures. Welcome aboard, have have Fun :)

Yay, no pressures!

It's at some point hoped that we aren't all comic posters I'd think. Still, this is a welcoming place by any sort, and even if you post irregularly the quail will still send a few folks your way.

It takes all kinds to make a world. ;o>

Yay! I'm hoping to get far enough in this comic that I stay committed and can update regularly (even if it's only once a week!)

And yay for welcoming sort of places!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.